~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

Hi ladies - has anyone had their brushed gold chain link build up a bit of black residue where the links connect? If so, how do you advise cleaning and caring for this? I've tried removing with a towel but it seems to reveal more of a silver tone :sad: Pictures for reference (and excuse my very short not unvarnished nails!!)

IMG_1345.jpeg

IMG_1346.jpeg

Hi ladies - has anyone had their brushed gold chain link build up a bit of black residue where the links connect? If so, how do you advise cleaning and caring for this? I've tried removing with a towel but it seems to reveal more of a silver tone :sad: Pictures for reference (and excuse my very short not unvarnished nails!!)

View attachment 4856272

View attachment 4856273

Have you tried using the towel that is given with the purchase?
I am referring to the small towel thats in the Care booklet.

Hope that helps!

View attachment 4856272

View attachment 4856273

I just left it as is. But overall I was disappointed that the bright matt gold hardware that I desperately searched for looks somewhat tarnished.

Reactions: lolo8617
I have a bit of a strange question. Do you find that the different hardware weighs differently? I recently tried a small boy with shiny gold hardware. And for some reason it feels heavier than when I had a medium boy with brushed gold hardware.
I didn’t notice a difference (yet) I only carried my shiny gold hardware 2 times and haven’t really noticed.. I hope it’s not heavier.. the lightweight of the boy bag is one of its greatest advantages!

Reactions: graci3
Finally joining the Boy club! My first and only Boy. I didn’t like the Boy for so many years but recently it started to grow on me :P. Thanks to XCCX for helping me finding this beauty. Please let me know what you think about this blue. I would love it more if it’s more royal blue.

View attachment 4878711View attachment 4878720View attachment 4878721View attachment 4878723View attachment 4878714
Congrats on your purchase. It’s still a nice blue imo. Enjoy it in good health