The Cassette Bag!

Hi everyone,

This might be a very random question ,but just curious what others might use the inside pocket zip pocket for?

I find it too small to fit my card holder without making it feel stuffed, so I rarely find myself using it for anything really.

Just curious if anyone makes good use of it? :smile:

Reactions: RT1
Hi everyone,

This might be a very random question ,but just curious what others might use the inside pocket zip pocket for?

I find it too small to fit my card holder without making it feel stuffed, so I rarely find myself using it for anything really.

Just curious if anyone makes good use of it? :smile:
When I’m not carrying my wallet, I put my credit card. Easier to pull in and out. Sometimes my AirPods..

Just bought the black non-padded cassette after eyeing it for a while — my first Bottega Veneta bag. :smile: I remember curiously checking out a fancy Bottega Veneta boutique in high school without a dime, and an SA being so kind to me there, excitedly showing me many bags in the collection even though it was obvious that I wouldn’t be able to purchase anything. Now, decades later, joined the club :smile:

I just received mine from the BV website in the Camping color. It has the exact same threads and glazing. I have a feeling this is just how the bag is. Hope this helps!
Hi, curious about the colour “camping”. Is it more like Charcoal grey? or dark olive green? i can’t tell from the website. TIA!

I've fallen in love with the kiwi suede, but I worry about the suede getting ruined and the chain being so heavy. What to do. Also love the plaster color...Anyone had trouble with color transfere?IMG_5891.JPGIMG_0596.PNG

Reactions: gagabag
I've fallen in love with the kiwi suede, but I worry about the suede getting ruined and the chain being so heavy. What to do. Also love the plaster color...Anyone had trouble with color transfere?View attachment 4900451View attachment 4900453
Love the plaster colour! I haven’t had any issues with colour transfers yet! I’ve been caught in some light rain with mine and haven’t had any issues as well!

Reactions: Tingeling
Love the plaster colour! I haven’t had any issues with colour transfers yet! I’ve been caught in some light rain with mine and haven’t had any issues as well!
That is great, thank you. I love the plaster so much. Tryed on the white in store yesterday but I found it to be too bright of a white. Maybe I’ll pull the trigger on the plaster for an early xmas gift to myself and leave that chain for now lol. It was really heavy!![/QUOTE]