the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

I’m planning on getting a Love ring in YG to match my Love bracelet. However, I can’t decide between XL love ring and regular love ring. My fingers are quite long, so I feel like the regular one is tad too thin. All my friends say that the XL one is too thick, and looks funny on my finger though. I would love to hear some opinions from you ladies :smile:
The XL ring is one size too big by the way!
XL for sure! It looks fabulous on you and perfectly proportional with your long fingers.

Reactions: Gracilan
Hello everyone. I'm new to this particular forum. I'm looking for some advice please. I want to buy the thinner wedding band. My ring size is a 50 in Pandora. I am debating whether to get the 50 or 51 in the love wedding band. What do you guys think? I live too far to try them on so need to buy online. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance. X

Has anyone bought love rings for themselves and chose to engrave something other than names/dates?

I wanted to get a love ring for myself and engrave a quote / mantra / piece of advice for myself as a reminder during tough times, and it would always be on me. The character limit is low but i had a possible idea of what to put on the ring anyway, and I wanted to see if this is something other people had done too, or if my idea was strange xD if you have photos i would love to see them, thanks in advance!
I've done it! I loved the idea, especially after I got it for myself after going through a hurdle in my life!

Hello everyone. I'm new to this particular forum. I'm looking for some advice please. I want to buy the thinner wedding band. My ring size is a 50 in Pandora. I am debating whether to get the 50 or 51 in the love wedding band. What do you guys think? I live too far to try them on so need to buy online. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance. X

It depends on your finger and how tight you like your rings to fit. I am a size 48 in Pandora, but the love wedding band fit me more comfortably in size 49. Similarly, my middle finger is US size 5.5 but the Cartier size 51 (5.75) fit better. Hope this helps.

Hi, looking for opinions.

I’m thinking of buying the love band ring in pink gold.
I currently have the thin juste in clou ring in pink gold that I wear on my middle finger but if I was to get the love ring I’m not sure whether to stack or wear on separate fingers. If I wore on separate fingers I’d have to use the small rubber band that wraps around the ring but I’m unsure how I feel about it.
Thank you

Attachments

• A38D8283-9583-48C7-9C92-F1B578F92442.png
    A38D8283-9583-48C7-9C92-F1B578F92442.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 1,449
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 1,486
  • 79B18DA0-064A-420D-9024-849DB7D89E2F.jpeg
    79B18DA0-064A-420D-9024-849DB7D89E2F.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 1,473
Hi, looking for opinions.

I’m thinking of buying the love band ring in pink gold.
I currently have the thin juste in clou ring in pink gold that I wear on my middle finger but if I was to get the love ring I’m not sure whether to stack or wear on separate fingers. If I wore on separate fingers I’d have to use the small rubber band that wraps around the ring but I’m unsure how I feel about it.
Thank you

The stack is cute but I like them better separated.

hi guys, from the UK and looking to get my first love ring. ive wanted it since 2015! It was £1,210 back then and it's now £1,480!

Unfortunately i have to wait until May until I can get mine, do you think the price will go up much until then? what are your experience with price hikes and do they happen often?

Im FINALLY getting a YG Love ring as a gift from my mother. im so excited but i wanted to ask...is it weird if i get it for my ring finger when its a gift from my mom???

i cant decide between my ring finger or my middle finger!

HELP PLEASE :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Im FINALLY getting a YG Love ring as a gift from my mother. im so excited but i wanted to ask...is it weird if i get it for my ring finger when its a gift from my mom???

i cant decide between my ring finger or my middle finger!

No! I don’t think so! Wear it on which ever finger you like it on the most! It’s a timeless piece and you will have it forever! I wear a ring that my parents, aunts, and grandma got me on the ring finger of my right hand! I don’t wear any ring on my left ring finger. I’m saving that for my wedding ring ha!

HELP PLEASE :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am thinking about getting the black ceramic diamond pave love ring.

I’m super lazy and hate taking jewelry off

Can anyone who has it let me know if it can be worn basically permanently and never taken off? Or is it too delicate for that?