the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

I had the exact same dilemma! I did soooo much research for months, but I ended up going with the YG for 2 reasons:
1. I want the love bracelet in YG
2. I plan on stacking with the thin pave diamond love ring in PG down the line

I will get the bracelet before a 2nd ring, so I wanted my 1st love ring to match the bracelet

I think the PG complements your skin tone and looks very lovely:heart: I say you should keep! *Also, keep in mind it's such a subtle difference btwn the 2 colors...
wow, really detail, thanks a lot. I also have a Tiffany key necklace and key bracelet in YG. Before went to the store, I thought i would get YG, but then end up home with PG...., and my BF said he like PG better.... it was really hard to decide since there were no much different between PG and YG in store because of the lighting

Reactions: Bambs
wow, really detail, thanks a lot. I also have a Tiffany key necklace and key bracelet in YG. Before went to the store, I thought i would get YG, but then end up home with PG...., and my BF said he like PG better.... it was really hard to decide since there were no much different between PG and YG in store because of the lighting
well Congrats on the PG love ring! it's just gorgeous:heart: :heart:

Guys, do you think this ring is too tight for me. I got size 49 ( 4 3/4). However size 50 is ( 5 1/4 ). When the weather warm, its very hard to take off ( almost hurt my finger) . However at night, when it cooler, its easier. Should I go one size up ? Anyone has experience about this ?

Attachments

• D7DD922F-4237-4EB2-AC44-5F76D6D8737E.jpeg
    D7DD922F-4237-4EB2-AC44-5F76D6D8737E.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,460
  • 806F4653-73AC-414D-A13D-581D1382471F.jpeg
    806F4653-73AC-414D-A13D-581D1382471F.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,526
  • 93AB1A5D-1E1D-4E72-BCCA-B6BBD0545233.jpeg
    93AB1A5D-1E1D-4E72-BCCA-B6BBD0545233.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,531
Reactions: uhpharm01
Guys, do you think this ring is too tight for me. I got size 49 ( 4 3/4). However size 50 is ( 5 1/4 ). When the weather warm, its very hard to take off ( almost hurt my finger) . However at night, when it cooler, its easier. Should I go one size up ? Anyone has experience about this ?
Def size up! It's such a minimal difference, but I sized up from a 55 to 56 for that exact reason - esp since I live in FL and it's always hot/my fingers swell

I'm so happy I did :biggrin:

Reactions: Rose_bubbles
I just purchased the Classic Love ring in YG for my 30th Birthday as a declaration of love and a reminder to always love myself no matter what. :heart:

I had an incredible experience at the boutique and I am over the moon to finally have my first (and certainly not last) Cartier piece! Though it had been nearly impossible lol, I'm glad I disciplined myself to wait specifically until my next milestone birthday--it made it that much more special! Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,455
  • C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 1,583
  • C3.jpg
    C3.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1,609
I just purchased the Classic Love ring in YG for my 30th Birthday as a declaration of love and a reminder to always love myself no matter what. :heart:

I had an incredible experience at the boutique and I am over the moon to finally have my first (and certainly not last) Cartier piece! Though it had been nearly impossible lol, I'm glad I disciplined myself to wait specifically until my next milestone birthday--it made it that much more special! Thanks for letting me share.
Congrats and Happy 30th! Also, your love ring looks perfect with your dainty gold bracelets :love::yahoo:

Reactions: RAEDAY
I went to Cartier during my lunch break to find my size & color (YG vs PG).

Initially I only wanted one ring (5.5 mm) but now I want both sizes (5.5mm & thin) so I can stack it. The hard part now is figuring out what color I want for each size, and if I’d want the thicker ring to have diamonds (3) or keep it plain.

I’m thinking a YG thick band & PG thin band but I’ve read that PG fades into YG with time. The SA even confirmed this, but said that it goes back to PG after a shining service….is this true? In the case that the PG fades into a YG, then it will just look like I have 2 YG rings, which would defeat the purpose of buying different colors…

Would a YG thick band look weird stacked with a WG thin wedding band? Or would you stick with a YG & PG stack?

What would y’all choose? Note I’m Asian descent so yellow undertones! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: uhpharm01
I went to Cartier during my lunch break to find my size & color (YG vs PG).

Initially I only wanted one ring (5.5 mm) but now I want both sizes (5.5mm & thin) so I can stack it. The hard part now is figuring out what color I want for each size, and if I’d want the thicker ring to have diamonds (3) or keep it plain.

I’m thinking a YG thick band & PG thin band but I’ve read that PG fades into YG with time. The SA even confirmed this, but said that it goes back to PG after a shining service….is this true? In the case that the PG fades into a YG, then it will just look like I have 2 YG rings, which would defeat the purpose of buying different colors…

Would a YG thick band look weird stacked with a WG thin wedding band? Or would you stick with a YG & PG stack?

What would y’all choose? Note I’m Asian descent so yellow undertones! Thanks in advance!
I currently stack my thicker, plain YG love with a WG diamond band & I love how it looks paired together...