the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Ladies, does this look too loose? I was in between sizes and went with the bigger one but now that it’s winter, I’m not too sure. When the ring is pushed all the way down, there’s a visible gap. When it’s further up towards my knuckles it looks fine. It doesn’t come off unless I consciously take it off but one time I had lotion on and flung my hands around, it flew off. Obviously, I’m not doing that all the time but it got me wondering if I should have gotten the smaller size. Currently, my options are to have a liner or sizing beads placed into it or stack it with a thin band during the colder months. This is the 3 diamond love. View attachment 4244880View attachment 4244881

Yea that looks big mine is a little big as well so I recently bought a thin juc ring to stack to keep it in place so I deff suggest adding a second ring to keep it still so you won’t lose it , I wouldn’t add anything to the ring which might cause damage to it a quick fix is to add a smaller size ring to stack and good as new ! [emoji4]

Reactions: Noyerx
Hello everyone! Opinions needed, please: I am upgrading my husband’s wedding band for our anniversary and I am torn in between these Love’s:
1) WG 5 mm with 3 diamonds
2) WG 5 mm plain (no diamonds)
3) Platinum 5 mm with 1 diamond
The only pieces of jewelry he wears are his watch and his wedding band, so he is not a jewelry guy at all.
Which one would you go for?
Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone! Opinions needed, please: I am upgrading my husband’s wedding band for our anniversary and I am torn in between these Love’s:
1) WG 5 mm with 3 diamonds
2) WG 5 mm plain (no diamonds)
3) Platinum 5 mm with 1 diamond
The only pieces of jewelry he wears are his watch and his wedding band, so he is not a jewelry guy at all.
Which one would you go for?
Thank you in advance!

Hmm I would say no diamonds or plat with 1

Reactions: Suzil
I find it very comfortable, but I went up 1/2 size. I like my rings to fit on the looser side though.
Thanks! May I ask you which finger do you wear your love ring? I am planning to wear on my index finger since the style is quite substantial and can really make a statement. Just not sure if anyone wears on the index finger too?

Thanks! May I ask you which finger do you wear your love ring? I am planning to wear on my index finger since the style is quite substantial and can really make a statement. Just not sure if anyone wears on the index finger too?

I wear it on my right hand ring finger.
I can’t fit my ring on my right index finder, but this is what it looks like on my left index. Of course it would look better if it were less of a snug fit. I hope that helps.
IMG_1564.jpg

Reactions: Monaliceke
I wear it on my right hand ring finger.
I can’t fit my ring on my right index finder, but this is what it looks like on my left index. Of course it would look better if it were less of a snug fit. I hope that helps.
View attachment 4263548
Ohhhh... thank you so much for sharing a photo. I think it looks great on the index finger with the solitaire and wedding ring set. That’s how I plan to wear mine.

Reactions: nicole0612