the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Hi all,
I currently have a silver and black ceramic watch but was looking at getting a cartier love ring. I love the rose gold one but wasn’t sure if it would go with my watch and also whether to get the larger original ring or the smaller wedding band one? I would really love to wear it everyday along side my watch although I have mainly silver and rose gold jewellery.
I love mixing my Cartier golds. Either band size would look great but I am more of a fan of the original thickness ones.

Hi everyone.
This coming November I will be celebrating my 15th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it! To celebrate, my hubby and I wanted to update our wedding bands. While I fit mine, he no longer fits his. We were originally getting a Tiffany set, something simple with one diamond for me and a simple band for him, but matching. Or do I get the love wedding band? If I do, I don't think we'll match as my husband doesn't like the love band for himself. What do you all think? TIA.

Hi everyone! I am planning on giving my husband and myself a Love band for our 10th wedding anniversary. SM pave for me and the platinum one for him. See picture - do any of your husbands/guys out there use this band?

Attachments

• CC45DC72-91FC-42E3-9226-45A905A412B5.png
    CC45DC72-91FC-42E3-9226-45A905A412B5.png
    382 KB · Views: 1,830
Last edited:
Torn between two sizes!

Which size would you go with? A snug size that's very difficult to put on or a size that fits a bit loose but will never fall off?
I would go with the one that is "a bit loose but will never fall off". My love ring is a little loose but i play sports, work out and do a lot of chores, my hands tend to swell up throughout the day and the ring just fits perfect.

Hi all! Question (sorry if it’s been discussed. I’m mobile at the moment and can’t search well). I was looking on eBay tonight for used mini/wedding bands. A lot of highly rated top sellers in Japan seem to have the rings for great prices. Any idea of why? I don’t assume that they are fakes, but maybe? They sell a lot of high end goods, with 100% positive feedback. I’m curious as to why they are so cheap, though. For example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-...d-Mini-Love-Ring-US4-EU46-B1195-/312252564223