The Brad & Angelina Thread, With Updated Pics & Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a rumour floating around that she went back to using after her Mum died. Brad isn't happy about it. Probably a load of crap though LOL
I hope whatever the problems are they can work them out.

I dont belive any of those stories(not that they cant have problems like all of us)specially since Grazia is behind it,noone reads them for truthful stories anyway!

Is it just me, or has he really aged since he got together with her? I've noticed it in his face the last few times I've seen recent pics of him.

That's cuz Angie sucks all the life out of him - joking ppl ;)

He isn't spring chicken anymore, plus with three kids and all that jetting around the world must take some toll on a person.

As for thier problems - not surprised if they are having some. There 3 children involved so I hope they can find a way to work it out.

shiloh.jpg

According to Us Weekly, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are planning to add to their family by adopting a little boy from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The couple has filed paperwork to begin the proceedings. It is rumored that they want to adopt a 3 or 4 year old.
Angelina has said that she would like to adopt children of similar ethnicities for each of her kids. Maddox, 5, is from Cambodia, Zahara, 2, is from Ethiopia, while Shiloh, 8 months, has dual citizenships from the US and Namibia.
Recently, Angelina said, "If we're going to have 10 kids, we'd like to raise them while we're young." We don't know if she was joking about 10 kids, but it definitely makes sense to get the party started if they want that many. Three down, seven to go.

KUDOS to them for trying to work it out. It takes a lot of sincerity to accept that you need help to make your marriage work. And all marrieages have its ups and downs, staying together depends on how you deal with it. I hope they work it out and stay together!

Status
Not open for further replies.