The Best Mascara's I've Ever Used

K Ladies, I went and bought Dior Show yesterday after trolling on this thread and it is THE best mascara I have ever used. I have very long lashes and ever other mascara has either clumped or given me "Mono-lash". Woohoo! Thanks for the heads-up.

OMG,i have been using Dior Show for a while but have recently discovered CHANTECAILLE. i was told that i would love it if i was using Dior, and guess what? i totally love it. it goes on much nicer. has anyone else tried it?

For ladies who live in Asia, I suggest a brand called Kesalan Patharan. I bought it in Japan and it is such a hit over there where every girl wants to look like Missy Doll Eyes. It's the makeup artists' best kept secret and absolutely lengthens, voluminize, opens up the eyes but doesn't clump and doesn't run. Only thing is that it's hard to buy because everytime black comes in, professionals buy them in dozens.

Cal said:
K Ladies, I went and bought Dior Show yesterday after trolling on this thread and it is THE best mascara I have ever used. I have very long lashes and ever other mascara has either clumped or given me "Mono-lash". Woohoo! Thanks for the heads-up.

Another Diorshow convert here thanks to you guys!! i would still recommend Lancome Hypnose as a very close second:flowers: .

This site is very helpful!!

TammyD said:
For ladies who live in Asia, I suggest a brand called Kesalan Patharan. I bought it in Japan and it is such a hit over there where every girl wants to look like Missy Doll Eyes. It's the makeup artists' best kept secret and absolutely lengthens, voluminize, opens up the eyes but doesn't clump and doesn't run. Only thing is that it's hard to buy because everytime black comes in, professionals buy them in dozens.

KESALN PATHARAN ,do u think they sale it in Singapore?:cool:
DIORSHOW..im going to buy it too...hope it works for asian eye lashes:love:

doulosforhim said:
OMG,i have been using Dior Show for a while but have recently discovered CHANTECAILLE. i was told that i would love it if i was using Dior, and guess what? i totally love it. it goes on much nicer. has anyone else tried it?

Where do purchase this mascara?

I went and purchased dior show after reading this thread. Its IS the BEST mascara. It applies so evenly, doesnt clump, it extends nicely without primer, Awesome awesome awesome!

SHU UEMURA!!!!!!

I use Mascara Basic, and it's perrrrfect. waterproof, doesn't clump, never flakes. But it doesn't provide lengthening, just definition, seperation and curl.

If you want length, Shu's Fiber Xtension is incredible.

And at 27 bucks a tube, it's not cheap, but its definately the best out there.

Hmm I was about to just give up on mascara all together after a disasterous run in with MAC's zoom lash, but I think I might just try Dior show before throwing in the towel for real.. thanks girls!