The Beautiful Multicolor Club!

So I’ve waited 19 years to join the club and today it finally happened…View attachment 5593524

Congratulations! I have this bag and even though I don’t use it quite often because it’s heavy and because I want to keep it in a good condition, this is a forever bag in my collection. I believe this bag has a mark in the history designer purses, the rise of IT bags, IT girls being photographed with these purses!

Congratulations! I have this bag and even though I don’t use it quite often because it’s heavy and because I want to keep it in a good condition, this is a forever bag in my collection. I believe this bag has a mark in the history designer purses, the rise of IT bags, IT girls being photographed with these purses!
Thank you! It’s SO iconic I love that you love yours.

How heavy is it though! I realized I could pretty much put nothing in it. I had to take my ipad out of it yesterday because it was just too much. For me, I don’t have the money to throw around so I actually want to wear this bag to death! I’ll take care of it but I’m going to enjoy it and use it constantly My everyday bag is a vintage Epi Noé, but this will come out for every nice dinner…