The Beautiful Beverly Club

I have a question, when was the Beverly released? Thanks in adavance;)

I believe it was supposed to be around May 1st? Correct me if I'm wrong, but all I remember is it being the same release date as the Berkeley I still haven't gotten...:sad:

Oh! I belong to this club too! I'll post pics later.

I believe it was supposed to be around May 1st? Correct me if I'm wrong, but all I remember is it being the same release date as the Berkeley I still haven't gotten...:sad:

Oh! I belong to this club too! I'll post pics later.

I think it was March 1st...I've seen Beverlys sold on eBay with receipts from March...

Love this bag...size, handle, hardware. I have a Manhattan PM...no shoulder strap. I'm surprised this hasn't caught on more. A lot to offer. Gee...must look on e-luxury, free shipping deal. Your bags are beautiful, ladies!

Love this bag...size, handle, hardware. I have a Manhattan PM...no shoulder strap. I'm surprised this hasn't caught on more. A lot to offer. Gee...must look on e-luxury, free shipping deal. Your bags are beautiful, ladies!

Thanks! I agree, I was contiplating the Hudson until I saw this! I was like "oh~ the best of both worlds...shoulder bag and gold hardware and vachetta!" :nuts:

I brought in my Beverly MM into LV the other day and I was chatting with the manager and he actually said that this bag is hard to get your hands on...it sells out FAST! I am so lucky he was able to hold one for me last shipment because the other one that they received was sold within a couple of days.