The Bbag Chat Room

About 1/3 of my accepted Best Offers on eBay are no pays. About 1/4 of accepted offers on Posh and Mercari fail at the payment. It’s MADDENING.
I thought that maybe they changed ebay. I got an offer the other day that seemed to be paid immediately when I accepted it. I wonder if it was because it was an international buyer.

I thought that maybe they changed ebay. I got an offer the other day that seemed to be paid immediately when I accepted it. I wonder if it was because it was an international buyer.
Some buyers are set up with instant payment, most are not. You can see it when you accept an offer or counteroffer they’ve sent you which they are, but there’s no way to see with Offer To Watchers. I’m waiting on payment on a $238 polki diamond ring right now.

Reactions: whateve
About 1/3 of my accepted Best Offers on eBay are no pays. About 1/4 of accepted offers on Posh and Mercari fail at the payment. It’s MADDENING.
That happened to me with Mercari; apparently it's some glitch they know about but can't/won't fix. They told me to tell the seller to manually change the listed price to the accepted offer price and then I could just quick go in and purchase at the new adjusted price. Which is a PITA for both seller and buyer; luckily my seller was very good on communication and we got it worked out.

Well, this is pretty nice!
I just got a call from the authenticator at eBay, herself.
Actually had a good chat with her!
They are doing their best to make sure nothing fake gets by them, and not only that, but that the description of the bag matches it. In my case, what it was, wasn’t what the title of the auction said, and she wanted to know if I still wanted the bag. Of course I did! The seller didn’t know what to call it, but I knew what I was buying.
I wanted you to know that someone over there is doing a great job.
I told her about the thousand dollar fake I saw the other day, and she said it will not get past them. So that’s comforting. And she said she’s very familiar with us, LOL. I let her know I would post this.

PS— I told her I would love to have her job :nuts:

Last edited:
Cat ate the tassels.
Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

IMG_1260.jpeg

Wow! That bag actually had me gasp it’s THAT pretty.
And hey, aren’t you on vacation? Makes me feel better to see I’m not the only one who continues to online shop even when I’m on a trip. :smile:
"vacation" for me just means I continue on my same life but with an ocean view. I have two back to back meetings today, but with exotic birds chirping in background.:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: yuzulife