the Angelina Jolie thread

She just released her new drama, First They Killed My Father.

And actress-turned-director Angelina Jolie cut a chic figure as she arrived to another screening of the film at the Girls Academic Leadership Academy School in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The 42-year-old, who directed the film, was the epitome of sophistication in a black pencil skirt and white blouse as she attended the screening alongside the author of First They Killed My Father, Loung Ung.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...icated-figure-pencil-skirt.html#ixzz4wgsRXA00
45B7CA1100000578-0-image-a-35_1509061287120.jpg

45B7CABD00000578-5022577-Behind_the_camera_Angelina_is_the_director_of_the_recently_relea-m-69_1509066081003.jpg

45B7C93D00000578-5022577-image-m-68_1509065882091.jpg
She’s beyond skinny, she’s skeletal.

I was thinking those implants look too big on her too. As for the hands, thin women get veiny hands. Sara Jessica Parker and Madonna have been criticized for this too.

SJP’s hands are bad! [emoji15] her hands look like she would be 100! Someone posted a closeup a couple years ago and I couldn’t believe that they were hers.

It’s highly possible but she’s also going through a lot with the divorce and living with SIX KIDS by herself! Not to mention all the damage she did to her rep and Brad and the kids. She knows she screwed up and for once she’s not in control. It’s stress she’s not used too.

Agree with all of this except the part about her raising the kids by herself. She is never alone....she has nannies. She isn't doing this all by herself.

It doesn’t matter how many nannies you have — you still think about your six children all the time. You also have to manage their activities and various medical appointments. I doubt most parents let their nannies make decisions about their children’s lives. Even if you’re not doing the actual labor of getting the children ready everyday, there’s still the mental load & managing 6 different personalities.

Add in a divorce and scrutiny from the media ... it’s a lot, even with all the help anyone can afford.

It doesn’t matter how many nannies you have — you still think about your six children all the time. You also have to manage their activities and various medical appointments. I doubt most parents let their nannies make decisions about their children’s lives. Even if you’re not doing the actual labor of getting the children ready everyday, there’s still the mental load & managing 6 different personalities.

Add in a divorce and scrutiny from the media ... it’s a lot, even with all the help anyone can afford.

OH I am sorry, I didn't realize your knew her personally.