the Angelina Jolie thread

Her boobs aren't sagging because she had a double mastectomy and got implants. I don't really care if she's wearing a bra or not. I'm more irked that she parades the kids around for a photo shoot. Look at me being mother of the year I took my kids to Disney. More than half of the pics she's staring at the camera while her kids look distressed by being followed.

Her boobs aren't sagging because she had a double mastectomy and got implants. I don't really care if she's wearing a bra or not. I'm more irked that she parades the kids around for a photo shoot. Look at me being mother of the year I took my kids to Disney. More than half of the pics she's staring at the camera while her kids look distressed by being followed.
I used to think that if you had implants you could go braless. I've since heard that the will eventually sag if you don't wear a bra. IDK if she's wearing a bra or why she'd want her nipples to show. She's out there apparently wanting to look like the doting mom so nipples don't seem to fit the plan.

Wear a bra Angie!!!! Seriously are you that desperate for attention?!
The kids look miserable about 90% of the time. Is it the paparazzi or their lives, who knows. Just hate that most of them, a good share of the time look sad and like there is no spark in them what so ever...

Yes, they look unhappy in most of the photos. What kid doesn't have fun at Disneyland? Maybe Angie lectured them beforehand on how children in poor countries never get to go to amusement parks and how it's wrong to enjoy themselves too much when there's so much suffering in the world.

Reactions: queennadine
Yes, they look unhappy in most of the photos. What kid doesn't have fun at Disneyland? Maybe Angie lectured them beforehand on how children in poor countries never get to go to amusement parks and how it's wrong to enjoy themselves too much when there's so much suffering in the world.
LOL
seems like Brad would be the more fun parent but we don't really know

i really don't understand the woman. nobody looks like they are having fun. why did she choose to bring her boobs out at disneyland? usually she is all covered up in black. they don't offend me, in fact they look pretty darn good considering what she's gone though.

Reactions: vink
i really don't understand the woman. nobody looks like they are having fun. why did she choose to bring her boobs out at disneyland? usually she is all covered up in black. they don't offend me, in fact they look pretty darn good considering what she's gone though.
I guess maybe she needs to bring back a bit of the old, bad girl Angie sometimes - the one who wore a vial of blood around her neck :smile:

Reactions: Grace123
I guess maybe she needs to bring back a bit of the old, bad girl Angie sometimes - the one who wore a vial of blood around her neck :smile:

We know everything Angie does is deliberate and planned. My guess is she feels she's waited a respectable amount of time since the separation and she's starting to bring the "girls" out to play to attract her next man. Those shapeless dresses she was wearing won't cut it. I don't necessarily think she wants a man in her life but I do think it would be important to her ego to show the world that she moved on before Brad did.

I used to think that if you had implants you could go braless. I've since heard that the will eventually sag if you don't wear a bra. IDK if she's wearing a bra or why she'd want her nipples to show. She's out there apparently wanting to look like the doting mom so nipples don't seem to fit the plan.
They will eventually sag. She however had a double mastectomy so it's not your typical boob job. I know a woman who had one and couldn't wear a bra it was too uncomfortable she ended up having them redone and got smaller ones the second round. So depending on how she's healing or the if they are too big size wise it legitimately might be to uncomfortable to wear a bra. And she may not care and just finds it more comfortable to go without a bra. But ITA it doesn't go with the phony image she's trying to sell us.