The Agenda Club

I bought a new-to-me small ring agenda earlier this year and ran into the issue of most refills already being out of stock and the available ones not fitting my needs. So, being a graphic designer, I made my own. Thought I'd share the final draft I've been using in case any of you might want it and enjoy a DIY: download.

Each weekday has slots for three daily goals and a dashed-off section for evening plans or a daily note. Built in a fillable blank on the bottom right of the first page where you can type in your own name to personalize it. (LV uses Futura font if it's not on your system.) This download prints booklet style, which means it'll look incredibly out of order in the PDF but I think produces a cleaner finished product that uses less paper. Print on both sides and flip it on the short edge, and the dashes are crop lines for cutting. I bought a mini six-hole punch on Amazon to finish it. Hope it comes in handy if you need it!

I bought a new-to-me small ring agenda earlier this year and ran into the issue of most refills already being out of stock and the available ones not fitting my needs. So, being a graphic designer, I made my own. Thought I'd share the final draft I've been using in case any of you might want it and enjoy a DIY: download.

Each weekday has slots for three daily goals and a dashed-off section for evening plans or a daily note. Built in a fillable blank on the bottom right of the first page where you can type in your own name to personalize it. (LV uses Futura font if it's not on your system.) This download prints booklet style, which means it'll look incredibly out of order in the PDF but I think produces a cleaner finished product that uses less paper. Print on both sides and flip it on the short edge, and the dashes are crop lines for cutting. I bought a mini six-hole punch on Amazon to finish it. Hope it comes in handy if you need it!
This is awesome. I believe if someone wants to use for their MM agenda, you can change the percentage value. I saw a video on this technique on YouTube somewhere. I will find and post. Maybe you should start a side business, cause many would pay for this download. :yes:

Thank you so much for this. I love it!

This is awesome. I believe if someone wants to use for their MM agenda, you can change the percentage value. I saw a video on this technique on YouTube somewhere. I will find and post. Maybe you should start a side business, cause many would pay for this download. :yes:
Thank you for your kind words! One day when life lets up a little, I’d love to set up an Etsy store or a storefront through my website. But I’ve learned so much from TPF, and it’s been a valuable resource. Wanted to give something back to this community! :smile:

Hi all, I purchased a PM agenda yesterday but and I just realized the sewing on the snap button area is not even. Just want to check if this is normal?

Attachments

• 0BE211C4-B9EC-4F5F-BC59-EFECA4C3AA2D.jpeg
    0BE211C4-B9EC-4F5F-BC59-EFECA4C3AA2D.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 58
  • ED3C861F-BB95-4E50-B55D-CC30ADEAC418.png
    ED3C861F-BB95-4E50-B55D-CC30ADEAC418.png
    815.5 KB · Views: 60