Textured bag at barneys

Thanks for the explanation. I wonder why they didn't just stick with one type of leather for the whole bag?

That's true. I mean, why torture us with using Chevre for JUST the trimmings...?

At least we know now that Bal didn't make a "mistake" printing Chevre instead of Agneau for "all" their bags "ever" as they've told some of us. They are trying to torture us. And its working! :P

Bal SA: "All our bags were always made of Agneau, I don't know why people think differently."

Me: "Duh? How about because Chevre was labeled on ALL of the cards until now, you dumb ass?"

Last edited:
That's true. I mean, why torture us with using Chevre for JUST the trimmings...?

At least we know now that Bal didn't make a "mistake" printing Chevre instead of Agneau for "all" their bags "ever" as they've told some of us. They are trying to torture us. And its working! :P

Bal SA: "All our bags were always made of Agneau, I don't know why people think differently."

Me: "Duh? How about because Chevre was labeled on ALL of the cards until now, you dumb ass?"

:lol::lol::lol: