Terre Battue help with new 2016 color please!

Here's a comparison shot next to other oranges (taken when it was slightly overcast outside). You can see it has reddish undertones but if I were to use flash I find the red doesn't appear as much.

To me, it's a somewhat chameleon color depending on what other colors are next to it, lighting, etc.

This orange doesn't have as much pop as others, but it is a nice subtle shade. If that's what you are looking for, it deserves a look see at the store.

Hope this is helpful.
This is the perfect shade of orange for me. I'm from Austin and this reminds me of UT's burnt orange. :tup:

Here she is!! So gorgeous but Terre Battue is VERY close to the classic orange and my capucine GP. It is a beautiful rusty orange and is very wearable with my wardrobe so I am super excited. I hope this thread will help others who are considering this color. It is very difficult to photograph and I went out of my way to try to adjust the images to the true color of the bag.

Pix: B35 in Hermes Orange, B30 in Terre Battue and GP in Capucine. :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465672962.332127.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465672977.996131.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465672987.915342.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465672997.049889.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: doctor_top
Here she is!! So gorgeous but Terre Battue is VERY close to the classic orange and my capucine GP. It is a beautiful rusty orange and is very wearable with my wardrobe so I am super excited. I hope this thread will help others who are considering this color. It is very difficult to photograph and I went out of my way to try to adjust the images to the true color of the bag.

View attachment 3378927
View attachment 3378928
View attachment 3378929
View attachment 3378930
Love your new Terre Battue B! It looks fabulous. :woohoo: Thanks for the comparison photos!!

View attachment 3378927
View attachment 3378928
View attachment 3378929
View attachment 3378930

Yay! Congrats! Enjoy her in good health.
It's interesting how my capucine k in Togo leather is brighter than your Gp. I totally agree with you the terre battue is very versatile, more versatile than my capucine. ;)

Here she is, all dressed up.

I should say all the above photos were taken outside in kinda overcast weather. I like that kind of light better because it really shows off the colors well. But in direct sunlight I think all these colors look a LOT lighter and brighter. :smile:

Thanks everyone for the photos you posted that helped me decide to get this gorgey color.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 12.08.56 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 12.08.56 AM.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 709