Terre Battue help with new 2016 color please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

I was offered a Terre Battue bag and I am wondering if anyone has comparisons to the typical past orange colors from Hermes. It looks so different on line from picture to picture that I am worried I may not like it. Seems orangey red in some colors and just plain orange in others.

Any photos or help would be greatly appreciated.

2. [​IMG]
    I did not buy this bag but it is the new terre battue. It is gorgeous!!!!! More subdued than traditional h orange.

3. A member just posted her new bag in Terre Battue taken in different lighting here. :smile:

4. Thera are a few on Insta as well. Just type #terrebattue and you'll see a couple more.
    This is the type of Orange I would actually take if I were offered 1! Good luck!

5. Gaaah! The pix look wildly different from one to the other. I still have no idea what the real one looks like but I am thinking Capucine in my mind.

6. [​IMG]
    Here is a closer pic of bag

7. Whoa. Love this -- feels almost like a cantaloupe to me though my monitor might be off. Beautiful color!

8. Sadly i didnt get to buy this beauty..the color truly was like clay or closest fruit would be persimmon.

9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465477484.034496.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465477541.058290.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465477706.045818.jpg

I don't know whether I posted these before, but found these pix on my iPhone.

Ehy12's Persimmon is a great description of color.

Can you see it in real life? Colors either speak to you or they don't. Definitely not an orange orange As you can see from the pic with box.

10. Here's a comparison shot next to other oranges (taken when it was slightly overcast outside). You can see it has reddish undertones but if I were to use flash I find the red doesn't appear as much.

To me, it's a somewhat chameleon color depending on what other colors are next to it, lighting, etc.

This orange doesn't have as much pop as others, but it is a nice subtle shade. If that's what you are looking for, it deserves a look see at the store.

Hope this is helpful.

Attached Files:

11. Beautiful bag!

12. Thank you so much! Yes the comparison pix are super helpful. I decided to go make the trek to look at it tomorrow. I will provide pix for this thread afterward too as I think I am going to get it! :smile: This color looks like an awesome neutral.

13. Beautiful color and love the Valentino shoes.

14. Such beautiful color And very thoughtful comparison photos

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PurseForum mobile app

15. My b30 is in Terre battue with ghw as well. I took some pictures with my capucine k28. Hope those pictures can help you a bit. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465541987.924645.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465542010.471740.jpg

Attached Files: