Tell me I'm not crazy

SuzyZ said:
Will anyone understand that I am so excited over this bag, I want to scream!!!!!!!! I can barely stand it - when will I grow up?

You are so funny!!! Makes me want to jump up for joy with you!!! Congratulations on your Saleya. It's so classy and chic. (I want one!!)

BrownPaperBag said:
You are so funny!!! Makes me want to jump up for joy with you!!! Congratulations on your Saleya. It's so classy and chic. (I want one!!)
Thank you BPB, when others get excited with you - it makes it soooooooooo much more fun!!!!!

SuzyZ said:
Will anyone understand that I am so excited over this bag, I want to scream!!!!!!!! I can barely stand it - when will I grow up?

I was the same way!! :lol: I had them wrap it so I wouldn't be tempted to use it until my bday, which at the time was a week away. It about killed me! I still love it...but the initial buzz wore off because it was packed away minutes after I got it. :cry: I couldn't take it out and admire it.

It is gorgeous I know. When I set eyes on the new saleya bags on the top display shelf of LV boutique, they look really pleasing. I could not really concentrate on the monogram bag I thought I was gonna buy so I end up buying the saleya instead.

Bjara said:
I was the same way!! :lol: I had them wrap it so I wouldn't be tempted to use it until my bday, which at the time was a week away. It about killed me! I still love it...but the initial buzz wore off because it was packed away minutes after I got it. :cry: I couldn't take it out and admire it.
Mine was filled an hour after I got it home, then I pranced around with it in front of my mirrored wall for a while - then I got undressed ( for bed) and struted around the room naked with the bag - I think I'll keep it!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday BJ:love:

matrixleaf said:
It is gorgeous I know. When I set eyes on the new saleya bags on the top display shelf of LV boutique, they look really pleasing. I could not really concentrate on the monogram bag I thought I was gonna buy so I end up buying the saleya instead.
Do you love it? I welcome a fellow Saleya owner!!!! Congrats to your good taste!

SuzyZ said:
Mine was filled an hour after I got it home, then I pranced around with it in front of my mirrored wall for a while - then I got undressed ( for bed) and struted around the room naked with the bag - I think I'll keep it!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday BJ:love:

OMG, you are hysterical!! Was anyone else there to enjoy the show? :P

Bjara said:
OMG, you are hysterical!! Was anyone else there to enjoy the show? :P

Not tonight (unfortunately) but then he would probably be watching some old movie and wouldn't even notice - I'm in no rush for him to figure out that I have a new bag anyway - He's taking me to Paris in October and I'm trying to be especially nice to him for that.