Tell me about your wallet

I hate to switch out wallets, so I carry the same one all the time. I try to use one that will go with everything. I've been using my LV Porte Tresor for the last couple of years, but I've gotten tired of it. Also, I have a lot of monogram bags, so I decided to get something in a solid color. I've just bought a Kate Spade maria wallet - it's tan on the outside, and green on the inside. The leather is buttery soft, and it looks great with all my bags!

i don't match wallets with bags, because that takes too much energy out of me, what with switching things back and forth between wallets :girlsigh:. so i use wallets that kind of go with everything, like brown.

i used a Burberry Nova Check Continental wallet for about a year or so, then just a week or so ago i switched to a Prada wallet, which i've had a few months but hadn't used yet. here are pictures of the two: Burberry in the first picture, Prada in the second.

7938-guilty-pleasures-bags-030.jpg

34217-anyone-have-the-lv-hudson-manhattan-pm-002.jpg

abandonedimages said:
Love your Fendi wallet! I want one in that style, only in black. Did you buy it online or a boutique?
It's an old style! I bought it here when Little Europe were the certified Fendi dealers. It was a gift from my b/f with the matching bag.
I love that wallet so much. When I first got it my Yorkie (then a puppy) chewed the corners and ruined it! I went the next day to the store and bought it again. I should have known from then Gucci (my Yorkie) would always have his way with me :girlsigh:

I have an LV Monogram Zip Around Wallet that I use mostly for winter, a turquoise Kate Spade zip wallet (can you sense I like zippers..:roflmfao: ), I have a apple green mulberry that I love, but havent used too much (I'll have to dig that one out), and a Pucci wallet that is fun but tends to get dirty (too much white) so I don't carry it too often.

I also hate swapping wallets because I collect store cards, LOL! So I only have one tri-fold; bi-fold Bearn just wouldn't do (if there is another one with more slots, I'll jump at it!)

I'm not really into wallets so if I have to buy one I go for plain colours for longevity (before this, I used the ones they gave you annually when you buy into asset managements, this way I get to change 4x a year!)

p10000755km.jpg

p10000772kh.jpg

Currently using an LV monogram 10 card billfold, but i switch around between an LV utah credit card holder, a smaller gucci, and a versace. I guess for me, switching wallets isn't as bad. I like to travel light, I just got to move my license, a few credit cards, and cash.

Here is my LV MC Porte Tresor check wallet. I especially love it because of all of the colors. It fits my things perfectly and goes with every bag available:graucho:

Attachments

• DSC03595.JPG
    DSC03595.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 62
ranskimmie said:
Here is my LV MC Porte Tresor check wallet. I especially love it because of all of the colors. It fits my things perfectly and goes with every bag available:graucho:
Your MC wallet and Wapity case look stunning with your B-bag. I love the color. :love:

likeafeather77 said:
What kind of wallet do you have? Small? Big? What designer/brand (if you don't mind sharing). Leather? Canvas?...Is there a reason why you prefer one over the other? If you have a pic, please post it!

Also, how often do you change it? Do you have a wallet that matches your bag? Or do you not care?

I got my wallet more than a year ago (Dooney & Bourke). It is blue & brown leather (sorry, don't have a pic!) and somewhat on the bigger side. It doesn't match any of my bags, so I guess it doesn't matter to me!

What about you?
:love: Just bought my matching WHITE DOODLE DOONEY AND BOURKE WALLET TODAY!!! LOVE IT :flowers:

Your wallet looks un-used, is it that new ?

Bee...Bee said:
I also hate swapping wallets because I collect store cards, LOL! So I only have one tri-fold; bi-fold Bearn just wouldn't do (if there is another one with more slots, I'll jump at it!)

I'm not really into wallets so if I have to buy one I go for plain colours for longevity (before this, I used the ones they gave you annually when you buy into asset managements, this way I get to change 4x a year!)

p10000755km.jpg

p10000772kh.jpg