Teen jodie - black or travertine?

texas2015

Jan 24, 2016
Hi everyone - I am having trouble deciding on a color for a teen jodie! I would go for the black, but I have a mini loop in black calfskin and a small Andiamo in fondant. I’m more drawn to the black, but worried that’s just too many bags that look so similar. The only other color I’d go for his travertine (I think the caramel is beautiful and I admire when I see it, but for some reason I never wear brown bags when I get them). Any opinions here? Is getting the black silly and should I go for the travertine, or is the teen jodie different enough that it’s ok to get in black?

Most of my BVs (6) are black or near-black. Deep navy (if I don't wear it with black, people think it is black) gunmetal, Nero, Ebano, nero/ebano/green mix... I know most people love BV's colours but I have found them tricky beyond the basics.

Generally, most of my bags are black. No apologies. I don't even think of 2 bags in black as having 2 bags the same colour - coz black is black is black. I even have two black bags with all-black hw.

Unless you're impossibly in-love, or at least equally drawn to Travertine, then go for No 1. the black. At least you know you will use it.