Tea Rose or Color Block Rogue Help me choose!

May I ask why you decided not to keep the rivets Rogue? I ordered the slightly smaller one from Nordstrom. I initially liked the tea rose rogue but thought the rivets might be more versatile? Anxious to get your opinions if you end up getting the tea rose Rogue! Both are stunning!!
It was a bit heavy. I'm hoping the tea rose might be a little lighter since it's smaller. I'm having a hard time justifying this kind of cash flow on Coach. I love the brand and always have, but this money could buy me a louis vuitton too

It was a bit heavy. I'm hoping the tea rose might be a little lighter since it's smaller. I'm having a hard time justifying this kind of cash flow on Coach. I love the brand and always have, but this money could buy me a louis vuitton too

If you hold your breath for five minutes, this bag will probably be on sale. That's Coach!!

If you hold your breath for five minutes, this bag will probably be on sale. That's Coach!!

I guess the fear would be that there is a limited number of Rogues, at least for some of the more special edition ones with additional appliqués, rivets or fringe details.

After all, I see some 1941 items in this semi-annual sale (the Ace and Skinny Tote, for example). However, they mostly seem to be in basic colors.