Talking About Fake's..

Cal said:
What is that Vlad? Eel or one of those slimy harings that I've seen so many people here dip in raw onion and eat. YAG!
That's some sort of fish, I don't know. It's a German thing as well, they drown them in onions and eat it raw, it's actually pretty good. Just had one today.

Vlad said:
That's some sort of fish, I don't know. It's a German thing as well, they drown them in onions and eat it raw, it's actually pretty good. Just had one today.

Sounds like you had some Rollmops. Apparently eating that cures a hangover ;) Oh, eat it with some dark rye bread ... yum!

Always run like the wind from any site that has those "disclaimers" about not entering the site if you're an employee of such-and-such and the "Bill ******* internet privacy act" (there is no such thing).

These are two red flags that mean you've entered fake territory.

Fakes are bad for everybody and unscrupulous people really disappoint me.

I have an online reverse auction with the real thing (like Chloe's Paddington, Tiffany & Co diamond necklace, Louis Vuitton Mini Pleaty, and Jimmy Choos) and anyone in the UK can go and have a try (It's called Charlotte's Auction, girls!) but people who do the wrong thing by advertising fakes as real make life hard for those who are being honest!

I certainly don't think subscribing to a site which provids the 'service' of helping you break the law is very nice.

We girls should stick to our principles and save up for something we want or for those lucky ones manage to buy it for peanuts on a reverse auction! :yahoo:

DO NOT link to your own blogs/webites.