Switching handbags

I secretly dread switching purses because it means I will have to face all the junk I've collected in the bag and clean it out. On the other hand, I have so many bags that beg me to take them out. It's a rock and a hard place....so the short answer is that my purse-switching pattern is erratic depending on which pressure I cave into.

My favorite thing about switching bags is when I bring out a bag from deep sleep and find some money I stashed in there.

Not only do I change my bag whenever I feel the need (outfit, work, going out, so on and so forth) I change my wallets quite often too. I'll often change them because it no longer matches my purse lol.

I go by what I am wearing and where I am going.

When I go to my summer job I usually have the same bag every day (it's a steel mill, I bring something cheap), so it often doesn't switch unless I am going out.

This is an interesting question, because I have about 20 bags but only wear one for weeks at a time because I don't have the time in the morning to transfer my stuff! lol.

It's ridiculous - today I wore a black bag with tan driving shoes because I didn't have time to find and use a brown bag! Good grief.

Probably 4 - 5 times a week usually. I plan what I will wear, and always co-ordinate my shirt/ shoe colour with my bag colour. If I don't have time to switch out a bag, I make sure I grab a shirt that will match what is currently packed.

I have only become fanatical about purses in the last 9 months or so, before I had a huge tote and that was it. I have found that since I have nice purses and change them out, the amount of crap I carry has decreased significantly, when I change my handbag, I throw away junk that has accumulated. Works very well for me.

I wish you well,

Bridget