Switching handbags

  1. how often do you do it? And, what does it depend on (ie, outfit-weather-temp-season-boredom, etc.)?

    I don't really match outfits because about 97% of the time I am wearing jeans with a shirt or blouse. The other 3%, I am wearing a skirt with a shirt or blouse.
     
  2. I change my purses based on what I am wearing. Sometimes, I end up using the same bag a few times in a row and I feel bad that I hadn't used the others, so I make special note to use one that i hadn't used in while ( or still has the tags on) BTW the avatar is adorable..kinda wierd, the little boy it looks EXACTLY the same as how my brother looked when he was that age.
     
  3. I change all of the time. Just depends what mood Im in that day.
     
  4. Usually I switch bags twice a day. I have bags I use for work and bags I use in my free time.
     
  5. boredom and mood that day..
    for the last week i've been using my mc speedy and i'm enjoying it.
     
  6. Thanks JAP-that is my youngest-he was around 2 1/2 then-he is 5 1/2 now :smile:

    Kat-twice a day? Yikes-i don't think I could handle that-LOL
     
  7. Every few days, sometimes everyday depending on if I wear an outfit and I know that a certain bag would match it great.
     
  8. I usually change once or week or so. It might be more often if the weather is bad or I'm going somewhere different.
     
  9. boredom mainly ;)
     
  10. It depends on my mood more than my outfit. And a little on where I am going or what I am doing. But it is definitely more about which bag I feel like using than trying to coordinate with an outfit.
     
  11. On most days it depends on what I'm wearing. Sometimes if I feel I've neglected a particular bag, then I'll have the outfit match the bag instead.
     
  12. every few days for me too. i try to match it to my outfit. i also found myself not carrying new bags around the 'rents or the bf so they don't notice that i've gotten yet another new bag... :shame:
     
  13. I used to change mine daily but now its about every other day b/c of time. Unless the bag just doesn't coordinate with what I'm wearing, the I'll change it regardless of time.

    I change my bag if I'm tired of carrying another one too. Weather doesn't really play a big part in what bag I'll carry.
     
  14. I change bags depends on the color of my outfit and how careful I want to be with my bags that day. For instance, if I'm just gonna be running errands that day, I would definitely not going to bring my white bags out.

    By the way, Nishi, the lady in the avatar looks so much like Valerie Bertinelli! :lol: She's so pretty!
     
  15. If it's raining I will go for a zippered closure bag, if it's very sunny I will go for a bright, colorful bag, if I'm walking a lot I will wear a messenger bag, if it's a dressy event I will go for a bag that will get a lot of attention because I always wear black.....I could go on forever with this topic! Seems like I rotate my bags every 2 or 3 days.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice