S’well Hoarders—Share pics and any deals!!!

@GeorginaLavender. These are made for you and dear Doggo. Saw them at Target today.

Doggo approves [emoji190].

So I have no idea how I got this—I was feeling sick, went to bed, woke up with a swollen neck (like 30-40% normal sized). Dh’s theory is that the white blood cells are attacking the bacteria in that area. Anyways, so I have to stay put. No running around by myself until I’m better. It’s deflated a bit since this morning (at maybe 20% normal size)[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33].

ETA: Did you ever see the movie Hitch with Will Smith, where his face blows up because of allergies. It’s like that but on my neck. I will go to Target in search of these when I feel better—hopefully within a couple of days.

So I have no idea how I got this—I was feeling sick, went to bed, woke up with a swollen neck (like 30-40% normal sized). Dh’s theory is that the white blood cells are attacking the bacteria in that area. Anyways, so I have to stay put. No running around by myself until I’m better. It’s deflated a bit since this morning (at maybe 20% normal size)[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33].

ETA: Did you ever see the movie Hitch with Will Smith, where his face blows up because of allergies. It’s like that but on my neck. I will go to Target in search of these when I feel better—hopefully within a couple of days.
Oh gosh sorry to hear that. I hope your neck is better soon.

I love these bottles, glad to see I'm not alone! I need to physically be restrained now when I see new ones. Why do they have to keep making prettier and prettier ones!?! We drove from Ontario to Miami with our then 1yr old daughter. I put her milk in a couple s'well bottles and after 2 days of driving it was still fridge cold (and not a drop leaked). They're amazing.
I will say that the bikini pink bottle has not held up as well as I hoped. The matte finish has chipped much more than the gloss finished one I own.
For anyone looking for a brush this Oxo one off amazon (maybe $5) works great. Fits the opening and reaches to the bottom.

Attachments

• 20180805_203448.jpg
    20180805_203448.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 20180805_203512.jpg
    20180805_203512.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 234
I love these bottles, glad to see I'm not alone! I need to physically be restrained now when I see new ones. Why do they have to keep making prettier and prettier ones!?! We drove from Ontario to Miami with our then 1yr old daughter. I put her milk in a couple s'well bottles and after 2 days of driving it was still fridge cold (and not a drop leaked). They're amazing.
I will say that the bikini pink bottle has not held up as well as I hoped. The matte finish has chipped much more than the gloss finished one I own.
For anyone looking for a brush this Oxo one off amazon (maybe $5) works great. Fits the opening and reaches to the bottom.
Two really pretty bottles! Good to know about the matte finish. They really do all they claim. My DH and I tested the hot/cold claims and they out preformed.

I will tell my friends with babies to use the S’well bottles for milk—great idea!!

GL hope you get well swiftly! :crybaby::heart::heart:Do you know why the swelling?

Reactions: GeorginaLavender

Hope you heal quickly, @GeorginaLavender! That sounds yuck. :sad:

What an amazing idea to use the S'wells for your littles! Where were these dang things when my kids were that small?!? I could have found so many uses in kid world. :smile:
Good to hear your feedback on the bikini pink and the matte finishes! I ordered a bunch from Amazon (that are returnable), and was considering the bikini pink and 2 matte ones. But, anything that chips more easily would be a no for us I want to enjoy looking at the bottle AND using it. We really use water bottles a TON where I live, cause it's very hot and easy to get dehydrated.
I use the same brush to clean my S'wells, and it works great! I'd be lost without Amazon.:lol:

Here's a pic of the bottoms, both are chipped (actually the glossy one is worse here. The pink one is definitely more noticeable and the chips aren't just on the bottom. The collar and body and scratched up as well while the leaf one the chips are just on the bottom.
Despite the chips I still love these bottles, I'm not super gental with them and they've been dropped and rolled around everywhere.
Now that I'm thinking about it again (and they're on sale) you're all right, I need a new one!

Attachments

• 20180807_110456.jpg
    20180807_110456.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 179