Swagger (on down) Clubhouse

Hi,
If you look at the post of ivdw at the top of this page, she posted a photo of her new black Swagger and it's the new one. It's easy to see that the strap is different, you have a part of the strap that you can make slip to make it longer or to reduce it , you have holes at the beginning of the strap and at the end of the strap so you can adjust the strap and make it a shoulder bag with a short strap or a crossbody one , it was not possible with the ancient one... Hope that you understand ;)
Ah ok! I definitely need to check out this size again! I only have the 21 size and didn’t like the bigger one b/c of how it hung as crossbody. A shorter shoulder carry would look so much better. Thanks!

Reactions: crisca1512
I have been wanting a 1941 double swagger for awhile now but can't seem to make up my mind on which color! I like 3 completely different color combos: black with brass, navy with marine trim, and dusty rose quilted. Anyone have any advice? Also, how does it compare sizewise to the original full size swagger that I think has been discontinued.

I have been wanting a 1941 double swagger for awhile now but can't seem to make up my mind on which color! I like 3 completely different color combos: black with brass, navy with marine trim, and dusty rose quilted. Anyone have any advice? Also, how does it compare sizewise to the original full size swagger that I think has been discontinued.
Still obsessing over the double swagger but have it narrowed down between black or navy now. Any opinions or pics?

Still obsessing over the double swagger but have it narrowed down between black or navy now. Any opinions or pics?
It’s a great bag. Well made and I love that it’s lined in leather! I have the black color block and the Apricot and wear them equally. The Apricot is very polished/sophisticated looking and the black goes with everything and stunning as well. Those colors work better for my wardrobe and taste. I haven’t seen the navy but it looks stunning as well. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
It’s a great bag. Well made and I love that it’s lined in leather! I have the black color block and the Apricot and wear them equally. The Apricot is very polished/sophisticated looking and the black goes with everything and stunning as well. Those colors work better for my wardrobe and taste. I haven’t seen the navy but it looks stunning as well. Good luck deciding.
I was hoping to see a double swagger at my boutique but they don't have any at all! Do you use the shoulder strap, is it comfy? I'm also eyeing a parker but afraid it might be too small.