Summer RAOK?

I'd love to participate if I met the qualifications too. I know I have a lower post count, but I feel generic posting by posting for every thread if I really don't have genuine thoughts about them. If I don't, I look forward to the fun you all will have!

Hi
My post count is low too but Id love to join as well! I love reading the forum and seeing what everyone has to say even if I dont always post my comments on stuff. If I dont qualify this time around maybe next time :balloon:

off topic Kallison I love the pic of your pooch in your signature what breed is he?
He is so friggin adorable!!!!
ruby is a beagle/corgie mix! she's my baby that i adopted. the shelter i got her from is NOT a no-kill shelter and she was about to be euthanized :sad: apparently, she got adopted and "returned" because she was ugly (according to the kids of this family). :crybaby:

ruby is a beagle/corgie mix! she's my baby that i adopted. the shelter i got her from is NOT a no-kill shelter and she was about to be euthanized :sad: apparently, she got adopted and "returned" because she was ugly (according to the kids of this family). :crybaby:

Sorry to be off topic...

Just have to say...Congrats on adopting a shelter baby! Sadly, there are not enough homes for them all. I'm glad your little one found you! :smile: