Suggestions needed, please! Which is the best, chic and important designer bag?

If you do want a medium size shoulder bag I would agree with a Chanel classic flap or reissue.

A small Kelly could also fit your wish.

I agree that you should take your time and look around. I bought my dream bag (Chanel So Black Chevron reissue) based off of pictures alone. Once I saw it I couldn’t get it out of my mind.

Reactions: Cicci783
If you do want a medium size shoulder bag I would agree with a Chanel classic flap or reissue.

A small Kelly could also fit your wish.

I agree that you should take your time and look around. I bought my dream bag (Chanel So Black Chevron reissue) based off of pictures alone. Once I saw it I couldn’t get it out of my mind.
Thanks! Could I ask if you bought your bag from Chanel website?

IMO the (among the well known) bags that have stood the test of time are basically the Hermes Kelly and Bolide, the Lady Dior, the Chanel flap (any acts as a classic), and the LV Speedy and Alma.

Then you have more ‘local’ classics, like the Loewe Amazona in Spain, or Delvaux in Belgium.

It is quite possible that the Birkin and the Neverfull become classics, but it is too soon to say :biggrin:.

Thanks! Could I ask if you bought your bag from Chanel website?
I had a friend purchase it for me in Berlin (it's cheaper than in the US.)
She sent me pictures from the store, close up and then a few modeling shots.

The Chanel SA's can be really helpful if you aren't sure. I wanted to buy a ring at the Cannes store when I traveled there and another TPFer gave me the name of an SA who sent me pictures before I got there.

I had a friend purchase it for me in Berlin (it's cheaper than in the US.)
She sent me pictures from the store, close up and then a few modeling shots.

The Chanel SA's can be really helpful if you aren't sure. I wanted to buy a ring at the Cannes store when I traveled there and another TPFer gave me the name of an SA who sent me pictures before I got there.
Thank you. i’ll try to contact the nearest boutique.