Suggestions for a small structured (red) bag

Which red small structured bag is the best?

• Celine Classic Box

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Loewe Barcelona

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Launer Lucia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valextra Iside

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Chanel Reissue WOC

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I
Haha that's true, just bought a woc and I use it for night out when I only need to carry a phone and a card :biggrin: Really want to try a Valextra before I spend money on it, but very few stores carry it :sad:
I love the way the WOC looks but every time I wear it I am frustrated. Phone, yes, cards, yes, keys MAYBE, lipstick - starts to bulge!

IMG_1496277677.560666.jpg
Just got this cross body leather bag from Australian brand The Daily Edited. You can customise with your initials. And they include free worldwide shipping.

How about the Gucci Marmont Matelasse bag? Within your $2k budget (depending on size) and red is available. Similar structured style to a Chanel flap. Not sure if you could wear it cross body, but definitely on the shoulder.

Good luck with your search!

IMG_1496278942.610318.jpg

How about the Gucci Marmont Matelasse bag? Within your $2k budget (depending on size) and red is available. Similar structured style to a Chanel flap. Not sure if you could wear it cross body, but definitely on the shoulder.

Good luck with your search!

View attachment 3716131
Thank you, this is a gorgeous bag, just not quite sure about the GG logo...might be too much for a small bag in vibrant color. I have seen some dark velvet ones that are perfect for fall and winter, so maybe getting one of those later this year:P

Maybe you will like the Chloe Mily? The dark red on that bag is so pretty to me and there is a smaller size available also. I love the Celine Box so that would be my pick out of your choices, unfortunately that pricetag is way too steep for me.

Maybe you will like the Chloe Mily? The dark red on that bag is so pretty to me and there is a smaller size available also. I love the Celine Box so that would be my pick out of your choices, unfortunately that pricetag is way too steep for me.
Thank you! I like the mily bag, reminds of the old elsie bag. I will try it when I get chance, the only part I am not sure of is the weight - looks like the chain is not removable. I have several friends that will travel to Europe, so I will ask them to keep an eye on small celine box for me, but I think the small ones are quite hard to find so I don't really have high hope for it :sad:

Have you looked at any of the Valentino bags? They have a really nice Rockstud Spike Chain bag available in red. I think it is around $1500. I was looking at this bag but I already have red rockstud bag and don't need another. It was also offered in a pinkish color (not a fan) and black (no more black bags for me) so I had to pass on the bag. It is a pretty bag though. I believe they also have a red crossbody bag in your budget...don't remember the name of it though. And they do have the glamlock bag in red but that one is slightly out of your budget...a bit over $2000, I think. It's my favorite style though (I own two).

Out of the purses you posted, I like the Celine best. The Chanel is second place. The Lucia in third (though not really a fan of the bow). I find the other bags more trendy and don't think they will stay in style. And if you are worried about quality (you mentioned it in an earlier post), I would steer clear of the Prada that was recommended. My friend had nothing but quality issues with her Prada. But there have been alot of complaints against Chanel quality too especially considering their pricing.

Last edited:
Have you looked at any of the Valentino bags? They have a really nice Rockstud Spike Chain bag available in red. I think it is around $1500. I was looking at this bag but I already have red rockstud bag and don't need another. It was also offered in a pinkish color (not a fan) and black (no more black bags for me) so I had to pass on the bag. It is a pretty bag though. I believe they also have a red crossbody bag in your budget...don't remember the name of it though. And they do have the glamlock bag in red but that one is slightly out of your budget...a bit over $2000, I think. It's my favorite style though (I own two).

Out of the purses you posted, I like the Celine best. The Chanel is second place. The Lucia in third (though not really a fan of the bow). I find the other bags more trendy and don't think they will stay in style. And if you are worried about quality (you mentioned it in an earlier post), I would steer clear of the Prada that was recommended. My friend had nothing but quality issues with her Prada. But there have been alot of complaints against Chanel quality too especially considering their pricing.
Thank you! The glamlock bag is absolutely stunning and more of a classic now I think. I have seen a lot of celebrities carrying the new rockstud spike bag, also I heard it is not as heavy as it looks :P However I am not sure whether the studs would fit my personal style. I am more a fan of the kelly-shape my rockstud bag, but seems that very few people carry it now :sad:
It seems that Celine wins hands down for this round...I might just need to save more money for the bag:-s