suede Coaches need opinion

I love them both! Both are very rare. They don't come up on ebay very often. Honestly, the green one, although very rare, doesn't sell well on ebay. I am totally in love with the Hamptons! It is absolutely gorgeous! If you return it, I might want to do a chargesend for it.

Did you buy another borough on ebay after your box of rocks fiasco?

I need some opinions I have two suede Coaches from a while back. One is the Hampton hobo taupe color with stitching detail and a turnlock on the front, The other is a dark green. I don't have pictures ATM, cannot take them right now. i could return to the outlet. Both were really good deals, nicer than what is out there now. I'm using my grey and white Borough now and don't really want to switch. I'm surprised how much I'm liking the Borough satchel style.

I gotta decide with this new deadline... I am leaning toward keeping them because they are gorgeous and I'll never see their likes again. The new stuff at $650 price points "ain't gonna happen" for me.

I got the Borough discounted on EBay.

Speaking of which anyone selling a SOFT Borough at discount? The 20% off at Bloomingdale sale still makes it $418.00 higher than i want to pay. Are any stores offering better?

Pics added... I'm not selling these I'm really trying to decide...

I guess I could keep one return one...
The advice you are getting is good! I agree - return them for what you want. I personally love the Napanil Soft Borough. You have already used one so you know. Good luck!

No, I didn't buy another Borough off eBay, I wish I could have, I had a coach merch card I was hoping I could use but no such luck. The green or the taupe may go back I still haven't decided. If they do it will be Tuesday of next week,if any of you all want to look for it.

Oh the green Chelsea hobo is gorgeous, I wish I had snagged one several years ago when I saw it on my outlet shelf- 2011 around Thanksgiving! I have rarely seen one on ebay and not a price I want to pay.

But not love for you it's gotta go back!

All of you are really not making it any easierto part with these!

MedtechCarol is that a sheltie/ collie mix I spy? I have one of those....

Enabling is what we do best!

Kayden is 100% Sheltie, but is taller than breed standard and weighs about 28 lbs. He's a big lovebug and our little shadow. :biggrin:

I need some opinions I have two suede Coaches from a while back. One is the Hampton hobo taupe color with stitching detail and a turnlock on the front, The other is a dark green. I don't have pictures ATM, cannot take them right now. i could return to the outlet. Both were really good deals, nicer than what is out there now. I'm using my grey and white Borough now and don't really want to switch. I'm surprised how much I'm liking the Borough satchel style.

I gotta decide with this new deadline... I am leaning toward keeping them because they are gorgeous and I'll never see their likes again. The new stuff at $650 price points "ain't gonna happen" for me.

I got the Borough discounted on EBay.

Speaking of which anyone selling a SOFT Borough at discount? The 20% off at Bloomingdale sale still makes it $418.00 higher than i want to pay. Are any stores offering better?

Pics added... I'm not selling these I'm really trying to decide...

I guess I could keep one return one...

I think I would return the taupe color and keep the green a bit longer till you are sure about returning it. But, if you haven't used it by now... will you even miss it ?
I agree about the prices. I don't care for many of the new bags and the prices are nuts.
I have the grey/ white medium borough also and love that style now too. When the Nappa leather soft Borough came out I had to get it. The tan is a great color and the black is just beautiful too. I didn't buy the earth color since it is too similar to my warm grey / white borough but I like it also very much. Oh, and they are very lightweight which is a plus !
My soft boroughs were $468.00 less 25% from Macy's sale. Some full price Coach stores will price match the sale as long as same item they carry. Doesn't hurt to ask. The Macy's sale is till 9/21 I heard on the shopping forum here. Good luck !
Here's pic. of my 2 new B's posted in borough clubhouse.
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-clubhouse/borough-bag-clubhouse-840207-57.html

Both are gorgeous bags - and, like you said, you'll probably never see the likes of them again. Seeing your pics makes me regret not buying them (I remember looking at them at the Vacaville CA outlet - they had piles of them - making me feel like nobody liked them). I think if you return them, regrets will come back to haunt you.
Unless, of course it's honestly not love......... I'm getting a vibe that you're having second thoughts though...... so leave them in plain sight for a few days, and decide if you'd miss them. Good luck with your decision!