Studded Preston Mini or Regular Size??

Mini. I have it and love it. I usually carry larger bags, but the mini holds everything I need. I do, however, carry my smaller wallet when using it. I kinda like that it keeps me organized...I can't just throw everything in there like I usually do when carrying my bigger bags. Then they get all messy and it drives me crazy! I haven't had that problem at all with the mini. It is just so darn cute, and I've gotten more compliments than I can count in the last week of carrying it!

When the stud placement on the mini is nicer I can't do a bag that small. The small handbags annoy me...esp when they're cute :smile: I have 2 Large Preston's and I don't find them to be that big. I guess it's because it carries all that I need. I'd rather have more room than no room.

I agree - the mini is just too small for me. And I don't carry a lot. I have 2 of the regular size and I don't think of them as being really big. I'm petite too, and I think they look ok on me as long as I don't wear them crossbody.

Funny that I don't think of the Regular Preston as large either. Probably because I carry so much and I LOVE larger bags like Rory and Tanner. To me Regular Preston and the Regular Legacy Duffles are medium bags............:lol:

Mini - Have it, love it. Holds a lot more than you think it could and looks so much cuter with the studs along the bottom. I intend to use this all year round, but smaller is so much nicer in the summer! Loved it so much that I went back and got the mini in sea mist as well.

Mini - Have it, love it. Holds a lot more than you think it could and looks so much cuter with the studs along the bottom. I intend to use this all year round, but smaller is so much nicer in the summer! Loved it so much that I went back and got the mini in sea mist as well.

Funny, I just ordered the pink ruby mini as well. I am still however debating on the studded one. One of the stores near to me said they are selling more of the mini in the studded version.

I like the studs on the bottom too. As others have said I wish they made an in between size. But I would probably get the mini in your case. Definitely would be a cool motorcycle bag