Stores that Ban Customers?!

so rude for stores to ban customers.. unless of course, you engaged in a crime or very distasteful behavior..... you are the customer, hence bringing them money.... i thought businesses like money...

Wow, I didn't know that could happen - I have heard that about Hermes, and I suppose it makes some sense since they're so darn hard to buy for those of us who just want one!

But I mean Coach??? Everything is mass-produced there! It's not like you're stealing the bag from the store - the person is paying for it!

I guess maybe they need to be careful with some of the super-fakes, and most SA's don't know their stuff as well as we do. But still, I would hope the "limit" is reasonable to allow for bad gifts, genuine remorse as long as it's all new with tags.

Look, I can respect stores for protecting their brand from resellers--actual customers get pissed when they go to a store and try and buy something, only to find out that the only way to get it is through a reseller--for example--the Chanel limited edition black nailpolish for the fall--which cannot be found anywhere, except for Ebay.
you're right - it sucks you can't get that right now. those people should be painted black w/all the nailpolish they bought and be paraded around town :lol: