!! Step by step directive to fix peeling/fraying edges !!

Anyone knows what solutions are there to remove the color-coat on hardware? I accidentally dyed one of my regular raised hardware black because my hand wasn't steady!!! Now I'm confused about how to remove it? Can anyone recommend a good and effective remover?

Hello ladies,

what about coloured B-bags? I would like to use it on a pine (dark green) City, so I can't use black or brown. Will the neutral do something? Or it has to be green? And where can I find it? Fiebings edge kote is not availabe in green...

Hi ladies, I tried the product on my black city bag a few days ago. Looked great after a few coats, but color start coming off on my hands when I carried it today when my hands were a little damp. This is sad, because product said it was resistant to water? Now I'm not sure what to do, don't want to get black paint all over my skin and clothes :sad:

Anyone else have the same problem it a solution? Thanks!

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum
a close up :

attachment.php
Would this fix be "invisible" on a corner of the bottom, do you think? I just purchased a Longchamps leather bag (vintage) that has some peeling on the bottom corners. I was hoping to experiment with fixing it, since I paid nearly nothing for it.

Hi ladies, I tried the product on my black city bag a few days ago. Looked great after a few coats, but color start coming off on my hands when I carried it today when my hands were a little damp. This is sad, because product said it was resistant to water? Now I'm not sure what to do, don't want to get black paint all over my skin and clothes :sad:

Anyone else have the same problem it a solution? Thanks!
Perhaps it needs to be sealed?

Would this fix be "invisible" on a corner of the bottom, do you think? I just purchased a Longchamps leather bag (vintage) that has some peeling on the bottom corners. I was hoping to experiment with fixing it, since I paid nearly nothing for it.

I’ve just recently done this on a golden oldie, painted the areas that were missing colour with the Fieblings Edge Kote and it appears to just melt into the leather IMG_1515587892.102974.jpgIMG_1515587922.912360.jpg