Starting my Cartier stack!

I haven’t been to the boutique yet. The stores are open again on appointment since last week and Cartier was fully booked. I have an appointment on the 26th.:biggrin:
Oooh, also interested. I have a small PG love and reg PG love ring and want the small PG JUC! But not sure between that or classic love...

Just a piece of advice go slowly. You have time. Trust me I made the mistake going too fast too far. Then the topic changes "Stopping my Cartier stack!" which is an even more tougher game :flowers:

I was starting to do this too... it was making jewellery feel less special so I stopped. :eek: I'm waiting for special occasions to add new pieces from now, so I'm just going to buy handbags until then :biggrin:

I was starting to do this too... it was making jewellery feel less special so I stopped. :eek: I'm waiting for special occasions to add new pieces from now, so I'm just going to buy handbags until then :biggrin:

That’s what I do. All my pieces are associated with a special occasion.

It makes them more memorable when I look at each piece and remember the occasion behind it.

Just a piece of advice go slowly. You have time. Trust me I made the mistake going too fast too far. Then the topic changes "Stopping my Cartier stack!" which is an even more tougher game :flowers:

great peace of advice :flowers:What do you think I should do? My plan was; buy the most expensive one (cause now I have the funds) the other ones I can get later. I am debating between the small and regular love.

If you’re debating between small vs. classic love, I would hands down choose the classic. I get that the classic is more “expensive”, but truly I find the cost of the small love is steep for a rather underwhelming piece. The classic will stand the test of time. I’m not sure how old you are, but I’ve debated between the two as a twenty-something year old. I am certain I will eventually “outgrow” the small, but can definitely see myself wearing the classic for decades to come. I’ll be getting mine this summer!

If you’re debating between small vs. classic love, I would hands down choose the classic. I get that the classic is more “expensive”, but truly I find the cost of the small love is steep for a rather underwhelming piece. The classic will stand the test of time. I’m not sure how old you are, but I’ve debated between the two as a twenty-something year old. I am certain I will eventually “outgrow” the small, but can definitely see myself wearing the classic for decades to come. I’ll be getting mine this summer!

i’m in my mid-thirties (wow, this is the first time I said it like this lol). I have never tried either of them on, but I’m pretty sure that if I like the classic better, I’ll get that one and later on get a small one. I do want a stack so I’m just figuring out which will be me first (or second, since I have the trinity bracelet) piece. Just another 5 days for I can finally go to the boutique :happydance:

Reactions: xo.babydoll
great peace of advice :flowers:What do you think I should do? My plan was; buy the most expensive one (cause now I have the funds) the other ones I can get later. I am debating between the small and regular love.

Cannot help you here, sry. Too individual. On most people it would be the reg but if you are on the slim side the sm might even look better. Just try both and go with your own feelings. The only own feeling you cannot trust is about sizing (see other thread). The Cartier people here know much better than we do.

Reactions: Classy_Sam and JOJA
i’m in my mid-thirties (wow, this is the first time I said it like this lol). I have never tried either of them on, but I’m pretty sure that if I like the classic better, I’ll get that one and later on get a small one. I do want a stack so I’m just figuring out which will be me first (or second, since I have the trinity bracelet) piece. Just another 5 days for I can finally go to the boutique :happydance:

I’m excited for you! They do look really great stacked together. I think you’ll know what’s right the moment you try them on!

I think I’m one of the rare few on this forum with no intention of creating a stack. I’m obsessed with the chic minimalistic look of a single bracelet... heres to hoping that won’t change down the line for the sake of my wallet

Cannot help you here, sry. Too individual. On most people it would be the reg but if you are on the slim side the sm might even look better. Just try both and go with your own feelings. The only own feeling you cannot trust is about sizing (see other thread). The Cartier people here know much better than we do.
I’d suggest stacking different combinations with different sizes while you’re at the boutique so you can see how they look. It’ll give you a game plan on what to get next as well. ;)

Reactions: Classy_Sam
So yesterday I went to the boutique. Tried al the combo’s on I wanted and pretty much right away saw that the small version(s) were to small and not for me. It’s very pretty if you like dainty jewelry but I want a bit more. However, I would stack a small love with a regular love, that looks good.
So, I went home with the regular love in size 17 :heart:
CC02D0B0-FAC0-454A-91EE-59F34FCEECD9.jpeg
And, this is what I really like, stacking it with the regular juc
33EE99EB-2146-4822-B0AB-3A4CEB2F946F.jpeg
Also, this is the regular stacked with small love and small juc. It looks bigger on the photo’s then it actually was

F6314D67-1768-47C5-A1C7-112BF454324B.jpeg

So yesterday I went to the boutique. Tried al the combo’s on I wanted and pretty much right away saw that the small version(s) were to small and not for me. It’s very pretty if you like dainty jewelry but I want a bit more. However, I would stack a small love with a regular love, that looks good.
So, I went home with the regular love in size 17 :heart:
View attachment 5036489
And, this is what I really like, stacking it with the regular juc
View attachment 5036493
Also, this is the regular stacked with small love and small juc. It looks bigger on the photo’s then it actually was

View attachment 5036494
Congratulations, it looks great on you. I just started my Cartier stack and I was convinced I wanted to start with the regular JUC but ended up getting the small Love in WG. I really liked the small size on me and the ease in taking it on and off. I still want the JUC but I’m also thinking of the YG or RG Love in small next. So many lovely options.

Reactions: Classy_Sam