Star Trek: Picard on CBA All Access

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
As a long time Trekkie and huge TNG fan, I was very excited to see my favorite Starfleet captain come back to the screen. Sir Patrick is a fantastic actor and I am looking forward to seeing what the show creators will do with the series.

I doubt this show will have take on the deep character development that the old series did so well, but I am still hopeful. What are your thoughts on the new Picard series?

As a Trekkie, I am super excited about the series. Jean Luc is one of my all time fav. character.
Great first epi. Can’t wait for more.
Dajh killing was a chock.
Second best series of the year, after the Mandalorian.

I loved it. Patrick Stewart is such a great actor. Jean Luc is also one of my all time favorite characters (along with Data and Spock). I did find the first episode a little confusing - rewatched it and made more sense. But I'm really intrigued and will definitely be watching again.
Glad to know there are some other Trekki fans here!

Reactions: limom
Another Trekker here - two episodes in, and I am enjoying the show so far :smile:. I like how they gave us a few Easter eggs in the episodes too. Laris is my favourite character besides Picard, of course :biggrin:.

Holy s*** I had to come back to this thread. After dreadful first two seasons, season 3 of Picard is a love letter to TNG fans like me. The last episode had me yelping at my screen with delight and glee. AMAZING~!

Reactions: MrsSlocomb