Stalking UK edition

Does anyone have any info on what time the Nano Speedy tends to be available? Or has anyone seen it become available recently?
It was available yesterday a couple of times and then Tuesday this week too. Roughly about 4.30pm- 4.45pm.

I would join this thread I'd I were you as EU stock includes the UK and whenever people see the nano speedy available, they will post it on there.

It was available yesterday a couple of times and then Tuesday this week too. Roughly about 4.30pm- 4.45pm.

I would join this thread I'd I were you as EU stock includes the UK and whenever people see the nano speedy available, they will post it on there.

Thank you so much Francesca x

Reactions: Francesca1504
Does anyone have any info on what time the Nano Speedy tends to be available? Or has anyone seen it become available recently?

I haven't had a chance to secure it online myself through ordering on the website however I called my SA today to order a pouch and also asked if I could get the speedy nano and she said yeah sure and put the order through for me which I was surprised about because reading on here I thought they were hard to secure but who knows when it will actually be delivered she never mentioned anything about that...

So definitely try calling in to your local LV store if there is one

I haven't had a chance to secure it online myself through ordering on the website however I called my SA today to order a pouch and also asked if I could get the speedy nano and she said yeah sure and put the order through for me which I was surprised about because reading on here I thought they were hard to secure but who knows when it will actually be delivered she never mentioned anything about that...

So definitely try calling in to your local LV store if there is one
Hi!
Did you have to pay for it or was it just a confirmation email?

Thanks for your reply I got on the waitlist yesterday but they wouldn’t let me pay for it (I’m in Australia) so I have a feeling I may not be lucky!
Don’t give up hope! I waited over 10 months to finally get one and was so worth the wait, I’m not sure how it works in Australia as I think there stock is different to European stock, An SA at my local store reached out to me over England’s 2nd lockdown and asked if I wanted anything from the game on collection which I had already purchased when pre orders were available but said how much I wanted the Nano Speedy, she ordered it for me on the morning had received the link to pay for it within an hour to secure it, I’m sure yours will come through, I was told months ago that waitlists didn’t even exist which I know they do! So definitely don’t give up! Good luck :girlsigh: