Stalking UK edition

I’m stalking for the Toiletry 26 on the UK website as a graduation gift to myself (Class of 2020 with no graduation ceremony ). My nearest store right now (once they reopen) is almost 3 hours away so going to have to try my luck online.

Of course! I just ordered mine on friday in DE and it should be arriving tomorrow :smile:
You just gotta stalk like mad. If you head over to the EU stalking page there are lots of tips and tricks. EU website includes the UK, they have the same stock.
Where can I find the EU stalking page? Thanks! Desperate for the mini Pochette in monogram

Hi all I’m desperately stalking the Neverfull GM in Mono and P lining it now says Notify when available instead of contact Us. I have given them my email address but is this offering me hope or Not
Please help x

Hi all I’m desperately stalking the Neverfull GM in Mono and P lining it now says Notify when available instead of contact Us. I have given them my email address but is this offering me hope or Not
Please help x

Yes, you’ll be notified when it’s stock. Most of us on the EU thread. I’m not sure if this thread’s that active anymore!

I'm only looking for the reverse cardholder, which I'm not desperate for, so not really stalking heavily!

I think even though stores opened today a good proportion of stock will still be available online, as stores will not be overwhelmed with customers due to implications of trying to maintain social distancing. They'll also be some customers who are reluctant to visit stores at this moment.