Stack opinions

I think the full pave serpenti is the showstopper, and seems to have your heart, though it is a statement as well; the other pieces will be the supporting cast. Would you consider the Etincelle? Someone just posted in the action thread. I have always loved that bangle for stacking.
Yes I saw that too. It’s really elegant and feminine. However it may not be exactly the look I’m looking for.

Reactions: nicole0612
I think it’s obvious that you love the full pave Serpenti. It’s not that the demi pave is not still nice but you seem to have a preference for the full. I have the full pave ring and feel so happy I didn’t settle for a lesser one in my mind. I agree with you on not loving how the Clash does not sit flush against the LOVE in just a size up. Maybe you can continue to try others and give yourself more time. With Serpenti line, I believe the pieces are handmade and can have variations in fit with same style ad size. Take your time and find the one you love!

Reactions: Purrsey
I think it’s obvious that you love the full pave Serpenti. It’s not that the demi pave is not still nice but you seem to have a preference for the full. I have the full pave ring and feel so happy I didn’t settle for a lesser one in my mind. I agree with you on not loving how the Clash does not sit flush against the LOVE in just a size up. Maybe you can continue to try others and give yourself more time. With Serpenti line, I believe the pieces are handmade and can have variations in fit with same style ad size. Take your time and find the one you love!
Oh it was obvious? :biggrin:

Me and my other half had a chat last night on this. He reminds me that my motto has always been to get the best cost per wear (especially I’m no longer young).
I can see that the full pave Serpenti would be an occasional piece (that’s one of my first thoughts when I tried it on at store) as I don’t have the lifestyle to wear it daily or even if at work. I might be a little conscious.

Yes taking my time on this but I plan to visit bvlgari and Chaumet again next week (i guess I can’t forget BML too :amuse:).

BML has always been in my list too but due to my love 15 being smallest , I have limitations in stacking flushed (or the least the best it can be). Chaumet bracelet smallest is 150. If they make 140 I think it might work. (My wrist is below 14cm).

Love that combo on you. :love:
Awww thanks! I really like the BML collection, and I like multiple BML bracelets stacked together (therefore the need to buy two haha). I’m surprised that they don’t make 14! Can you ask for special order?

And… I also agree it’s hard to unsee the full pave Serpenti :biggrin: I actually bought that first then the demi one. Definitely ask your SA to bring in multiple pieces of Serpenti because they all fit very differently (as others have mentioned). I rarely have any special occasion but I wear the full pave pretty often outside work. I feel like stacking it with love makes it less dressy.

Let us know what you end up getting!!

Awww thanks! I really like the BML collection, and I like multiple BML bracelets stacked together (therefore the need to buy two haha). I’m surprised that they don’t make 14! Can you ask for special order?

And… I also agree it’s hard to unsee the full pave Serpenti :biggrin: I actually bought that first then the demi one. Definitely ask your SA to bring in multiple pieces of Serpenti because they all fit very differently (as others have mentioned). I rarely have any special occasion but I wear the full pave pretty often outside work. I feel like stacking it with love makes it less dressy.

Let us know what you end up getting!!
It’s like impossible to get just one BML bracelet haha. I think 2 is perfect. I’d choose a plain plus alternating diamond.

I really like the RG of Chaumet. It’s a toned down pink. I do not really fancy the RG of Bvlgari (a little too coppery against my skin tone. Maybe small piece is ok but not a bigger chunk). That being said, Bvlgari YG is more yellow than say Cartier. Chaumet RG and YG hit the right spot for me.
If I would to choose the above BML bracelet pair, do you think mixing YG with RG would work? I’m thinking of RG half Pave and YG plain. My current bracelets are all YG. But my current BML ring is RG (I chose RG over YG for the ring because I just love RG of Chaumet!).

I did check and Chaumet doesn’t do special order, at least not for BML. I showed my husband the pics of all the bracelets I tried on before (without telling him the price, yet :biggrin: ). His pick is BML as he feels they are the most classy and unique and most “wearable”, and looks better on me, in his opinion.

Of course, gotta try on again to see how I feel.

Reactions: Serpenti_Love
It’s like impossible to get just one BML bracelet haha. I think 2 is perfect. I’d choose a plain plus alternating diamond.

I really like the RG of Chaumet. It’s a toned down pink. I do not really fancy the RG of Bvlgari (a little too coppery against my skin tone. Maybe small piece is ok but not a bigger chunk). That being said, Bvlgari YG is more yellow than say Cartier. Chaumet RG and YG hit the right spot for me.
If I would to choose the above BML bracelet pair, do you think mixing YG with RG would work? I’m thinking of RG half Pave and YG plain. My current bracelets are all YG. But my current BML ring is RG (I chose RG over YG for the ring because I just love RG of Chaumet!).

I did check and Chaumet doesn’t do special order, at least not for BML. I showed my husband the pics of all the bracelets I tried on before (without telling him the price, yet :biggrin: ). His pick is BML as he feels they are the most classy and unique and most “wearable”, and looks better on me, in his opinion.

Of course, gotta try on again to see how I feel.
Yeah I think Bvlgari RG starts off strong but fades into a warmer tone. I have a Chaumet RG ring too! And and it is definitely softer.

I remembered this post from another thread (took a screen shot and reposting here). Mixing RG and YG BML looks very nice: in this case RG plain and YG half pave. I was also surprised to see Serpenti and BML stacked together—I like it!

A954B7A8-23E4-4621-B160-24164153BFC8.jpeg

I've been wearing the YG Love and YG full pave Serpenti for over a year and I still love the combo! I wear them daily (with casual outfits most of the time) and i don't think together they look too flashy. Love is more low key/edgy while Serpenti is more feminine, and i think by stacking them together, the Love helps to tone it down a bit actually. For that big chunk of money, I don't want to just have the bracelet sitting in the drawer :smile:

Yeah I think Bvlgari RG starts off strong but fades into a warmer tone. I have a Chaumet RG ring too! And and it is definitely softer.

I remembered this post from another thread (took a screen shot and reposting here). Mixing RG and YG BML looks very nice: in this case RG plain and YG half pave. I was also surprised to see Serpenti and BML stacked together—I like it!

View attachment 5703280
The textured look makes it even better i agree!

I've been wearing the YG Love and YG full pave Serpenti for over a year and I still love the combo! I wear them daily (with casual outfits most of the time) and i don't think together they look too flashy. Love is more low key/edgy while Serpenti is more feminine, and i think by stacking them together, the Love helps to tone it down a bit actually. For that big chunk of money, I don't want to just have the bracelet sitting in the drawer :smile:
A good analogy.
If I do end up with the Serpenti , I’d wanna indeed wear the hack out of it.

Serpenti, looks beautiful! :tup: I saw someone try the Bee my love in white gold with diamonds with her love and I quite liked that combination, more than the YG one, and I'm no a WG lover. I thing the clash takes away from the love, not my favorite combination.
I think diamonds usually shine better with WG. I was at an event last year and saw someone with the Serpenti full pave in WG. It really pops especially she was wearing it alone. I’m sure BML with diamonds in WG would do the same!