SS21 Seasonal Collection

Response we always get here in the Philippines when inquiring about new or seasonal collections. So disappointing. No pre-orders and the SAs are usually clueless. First world problems in a third world country haha. I guess we just get the crumbs :biggrin:

View attachment 5010707
In Europe it seems the taigarama collection can only be preordered through an SA and waitlist via CS. The pink CCH’s preorders have already shipped here and will likely arrive early next week. Maybe try through an SA.

Reactions: p.l.c.r.
In Europe it seems the taigarama collection can only be preordered through an SA and waitlist via CS. The pink CCH’s preorders have already shipped here and will likely arrive early next week. Maybe try through an SA.

someone in instagram just sent me an actual photo of the pink cch and that’s exactly the pink shade that i have been waiting for from LV. Im so happy i held off from buying the hot pink chanel cardholder!!!

Hi all! Just wondering if it’s the usual process that a preordered item takes 5-7 weeks to arrive? My CA said if we preorder a taigarama item from new mens’ collection today, that it would take 5-7 weeks to arrive, even though it launches officially on March 12th. Does that mean someone could potentially buy it in store (if they were lucky) and have that item before someone who actually preordered the same item?

Hi all! Just wondering if it’s the usual process that a preordered item takes 5-7 weeks to arrive? My CA said if we preorder a taigarama item from new mens’ collection today, that it would take 5-7 weeks to arrive, even though it launches officially on March 12th. Does that mean someone could potentially buy it in store (if they were lucky) and have that item before someone who actually preordered the same item?
Not sure where you’re located but in Europe, taigarama preorders have already shipped so will arrive early next week. If you’ve already prepaid for your items, I would estimate you’re 90% likely to get them regardless of someone else buying in store.

Yes.

People here have talked about how they pre-ordered and waited for months, while other people were able to just walk into a store on launch day and buy the same item. The number of weeks to arrive isn't a concrete date. It may come at launch, or you might have to wait for months for your preorder.

I prefer not to pre-order, but if an item or collection will be limited, I am more likely to. I have several limited bags in my collection, and only one was obtained through a preorder. I got it on launch day. I did preorder for this summer, so we'll see if I get it on launch day or not.

I have a fantastic CA who keeps tabs on what I like, so the other limited items I was able to get from a group effort of stalking warehouses and individual stores' stock.

If you want to experience adrenaline, don't preorder. If you want a little more guarantee, and are ok with waiting in limbo, preordering is the way to go. I'm just really indecisive, and have a hard time figuring out if something will work for me, if I don't see it in person.

I'm really trying to do this thing now where I commit to preordering, so I can decide when I have it, instead of going on a wild goose chase. However, I'm also someone that feels really bad for making my CA go through a preorder, just for me to say "no." I know I shouldn't feel bad, but I do.