SS21 Seasonal Collection

Thanks for your responses, guys! You have very good suggestions for the process of elimination. I’m worried if I see both in person, FOMO will kick in big time, then I’ll be helpless lol :heart: :flowers: @EveyB @bfly
Pink Yellow Ombre!! I really wanted that one but it would not be a fit in my wardrobe. It’s a total showstopper. I think you need it in your life!

Thanks for posting the details! I’m liking the vachetta trim!
Oh you’re welcome, LS! And thanks for your suggestion :love: I was kinda disappointed that it’s not nylon but having leather trim for this price is still amazing. Honestly, with these summer pieces jumping in price (ie. bandeau going from $265 to $290 CAD this week) I was expecting these to cost over $1000 CAD before tax :lol: They’re both gorgeous and I can’t wait to see yours and @bfly ‘s come in!

Last edited:
Thanks for your responses, guys! You have very good suggestions for the process of elimination. I’m worried if I see both in person, FOMO will kick in big time, then I’ll be helpless lol :heart: :flowers: @EveyB @bfly

Oh you’re welcome, LS! And thanks for your suggestion :love: I was kinda disappointed that it’s not nylon but having leather trim for this price is still amazing. Honestly, with these summer pieces jumping in price (ie. bandeau going from $265 to $290 CAD this week) I was expecting these to cost over $1000 CAD before tax :lol: They’re both gorgeous and I can’t wait to see yours and @bfly ‘s come in!

I will confess that I thought about the pink-yellow ombre hat for a long time. And considered buying both! I’m sure you will love whichever you choose, both are amazing!

It’s your birthday month anyway MB so you deserve both lol :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I’m so torn which to get. My heart says pink-yellow ombré but my head says “Azur! Be practical for once” lol. I do have a lot of pink bags though... What do you think?

@LittleStar88 They’re cotton with vachetta trim, surprisingly.

View attachment 5008120View attachment 5008121View attachment 5008138

This is my cream collection so far (to match Azur hat)
View attachment 5008139

The Pink one definitely!! The Azur is more like the same.. and naahhh i dont see it pretty in a hat. The Pink is more pretty/unique and will also go well with your Empreinte purse, maybe even better than Azur. This said i prefer bigger hats like yours in the photo that look like a Pamela. The shorter hat is a bit more masculine imho but it also works. My mom has a long and small hats, she uses both. I myself i'm more partial like hats like a Pamela but i have lived in the Caribbean most of my life.

I’m so torn which to get. My heart says pink-yellow ombré but my head says “Azur! Be practical for once” lol. I do have a lot of pink bags though... What do you think?

@LittleStar88 They’re cotton with vachetta trim, surprisingly.

View attachment 5008120View attachment 5008121View attachment 5008138

This is my cream collection so far (to match Azur hat)
View attachment 5008139
Quite a tough choice as both will go well...wish they were reversible and perhaps the other side will determine the overall use...but I think a nice pop of colour would enhance the total look :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
I have no idea how to pre-order and I'm starting to get anxiety that I won't be able to secure what I'd like off the website. Is it just me?!:-s
You can always phone customer services and give them the SKU of the Items you are interested in. If you are based in Europe you can preorder canvas summer collection + watercolor items from tomorrow. Leather Items & RTW for Watercolor Collection are already preorderable. Just give it a try :angel: