SS21 Seasonal Collection

@bfly I’m being tempted by many many things, including these flats and those yellow heels lol. Loving this bucket hat too. Thanks for thinking of me, hun :love:View attachment 4996437

@Tropezienne Haha no worries, babe :heart::flowers: Love your input!
It’s always such a struggle deciding our next LV obsessions! #firstworldproblems

Ahhh I saw that hat too. I want the bandeau, scrunchy, hat, everything lol :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Haha
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis

wow...it will actually look fabulous with these new colors !! I LVoe the multi-pochette in Brume, but I am envisioning how hard it may be to keep that light guitar strap clean....:shocked:

great to see more pics of this collection. i am a little confused by the brume colorway. in the lookbook photos i thought it was a gradient from peach to pink? or from peach to a dusky lavendar? in the photos above it looks more like a peachy tan with no other color. does anyone have any further info on this? i ask because i am wondering about the speedy b's. thanks again to all who have shared such wonderful photos : )

Darn there are so many “if only”s for me this season!

- if only the raffia capucines is a smaller size than the PM (either BB or mini)
- if only the keep all xs is in the colorful watercolor (only coming in ink and blue)
- if only the papillon BB is coming in blue gradient (only in rose and creme)

I would also totally take either of the last two in like say monogram and a regular single color leather if they ever make one. Here’s to hoping...

(I may still get the papillon BB in creme, debating...will ask my CA for dimensions when she is back to work Monday)

Reactions: nicole0612
Same IG seller w/ Brume colour pieces:View attachment 4997347View attachment 4997346View attachment 4997349View attachment 4997348
This is the most subdued colour way: classic more than summery but still beautiful :heart:

Louis Vuitton marshmallow:
View attachment 4997355View attachment 4997354View attachment 4997352View attachment 4997353
wow thanks for posting. so interesting. how did they get the pieces so early? would you say that the brume blends into a gray? taupe?

wow thanks for posting. so interesting. how did they get the pieces so early? would you say that the brume blends into a gray? taupe?
YW. Couldn’t believe my eyes either lol. No idea how they get it so early unless they’re working in the industry or are part of the marketing team.

This Brume colour is really gorgeous with the gray - makes me think of the new gray-gold hw Twist MM. Would be a beautiful pairing :heart:AE54FA38-0C77-48AB-A1B1-C9ED619A0ED0.jpeg