Squirrel Support

Bless you, dear Kendie; I do feel blessed to have finally bagged my vulpine beauty! [emoji5]

She's had a jolly good coating of Collknil nubuck spray, dear Ludmilla, but hasn't ventured out yet ... Perhaps Friday ... [emoji6]

Thank you for your kind words, dear MM; I'm up and about but still a bit wobbly - it was one grotty bug I picked up! [emoji849]
Lord Foxworth hasn't ventured out of his lair as yet: it's been horribly damp over the past few days.
However, another cheeky sale purchase from NPN has been purring loudly in my car since Monday ... [emoji6][emoji197][emoji5]

SO glad you are getting better, poor dear Mayfly! Awful to be feeling so ill for so long, very frustrating. Here's to waking up one morning very, very soon and feeling much better:flowers:
Lord Foxworth is indeed a wise fellow to wait for clearer weather to venture out of his cozy lair.
You are tantalising your fellow Squirrels with the mysterious aroma of a tasty new nut lurking in your car!
Squirrels....must....know....source.....of.....purring.....:yes:

Reactions: Mayfly285
I haven't even "revealed" this little kitten, dear MM! [emoji5]
Meet Miss Bengal Tiger (hair calf) Alexa, another sale purchase (new!) from the lovely Shian at NPN ...
View attachment 3607232
And inside: a gorgeous metallic leopard print panel and choc suede lining:
View attachment 3607233

OH MY, oh my, Mayfly dear girl, what a fabulous tigress you have tamed there! :love: I am quite dizzy admiring her various leathers and hair--what a stunner:heart:
You'll have your hands full now managing these two new members of the menagerie! Miss Bengal Tiger meet Mr. Fantastic Fox, nicely nicely now!
Congrats to you, dear Mayfly on your richly tactile nut! Perfect acquisition to enrich your cache in this frosty season. Enjoy this beauty and cheers to you from your fellow Squirrel :drinks:

Reactions: Mayfly285
And from Mulberry's own Instagram- I have high hopes for the new collection now!

View attachment 3607502
And from Mulberry's own Instagram- I have high hopes for the new collection now!

View attachment 3607502

"...a symbol of practicality, the squirrel also reminds us to have more fun and to take life a little less seriously."
Good advice for this squirrel, who can be far too serious most of the time :yes:
And for all squirrels on the Mulberry tree with the weekend coming soon. We could each of us, I'm sure use more fun in our lives. And if had whilst sporting one or another of our Mulberry "nuts", so much the better! Cheers to all my fellow squirrels and thanks again, sweet arnoldscigar :flowers:

OH MY, oh my, Mayfly dear girl, what a fabulous tigress you have tamed there! :love: I am quite dizzy admiring her various leathers and hair--what a stunner:heart:
You'll have your hands full now managing these two new members of the menagerie! Miss Bengal Tiger meet Mr. Fantastic Fox, nicely nicely now!
Congrats to you, dear Mayfly on your richly tactile nut! Perfect acquisition to enrich your cache in this frosty season. Enjoy this beauty and cheers to you from your fellow Squirrel :drinks:

Thank you, dear MM; I'm totally smitten with her! [emoji7] One of my friends (who recently enlisted me to help her buy her first Mulberry!) saw Miss BT today and said, "That's my favourite bag of yours; I wouldn't be able to stop stroking her if I owned her!"
It's odd, because I really was in two minds about buying her, even in the sale, but I'm so, so glad I did! [emoji5]

Reactions: MulberryMermaid