Scarves Spring/summer 2022 scarves

Hi!! I have a question for everyone.. Im relatively new to Hermes and I really love some of the scarves from last year.. Now I feel like I need to have Hermes Story in CW 05 in my life! It's online, but it's the only CW that I can't add to the cart bc it says "only available in stores". I asked customer service and they say they expect to have a restock at some point, but unsure when. Does anyone know, what determines when they restock a color vs. discontinuing it? I thought once it was past season, they just sell out and it never comes back again. But customer service said that's not always the case. I noticed some of the other CW are just not even showing as an option anymore.

Hi!! I have a question for everyone.. Im relatively new to Hermes and I really love some of the scarves from last year.. Now I feel like I need to have Hermes Story in CW 05 in my life! It's online, but it's the only CW that I can't add to the cart bc it says "only available in stores". I asked customer service and they say they expect to have a restock at some point, but unsure when. Does anyone know, what determines when they restock a color vs. discontinuing it? I thought once it was past season, they just sell out and it never comes back again. But customer service said that's not always the case. I noticed some of the other CW are just not even showing as an option anymore.
I would recommend asking Hermes.com phone if they can tell you which store has your colorway so you can call directly. Or call your nearest store to see if they can get it for you from any store.

Hi I don’t know where you are, but when I was in the denver co boutique last month I saw they had one of that cw in stock. So you might call them.