Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

@bunnycat
I don't think my previous message showed up well (the one above this one). Has that orange scarf sold out? I can't find it on H.com. All i can find is the pink and cream one pictured above. I can't believe a scarf sold out barely 3 weeks into the new season but it's a great scarf. Am I overlooking something in the search process for it?

It's gone from H website in the US right now, but they often restock certain colorways and designs throughout the season. It will likely be back, just keep checking.

@bunnycat
I don't think my previous message showed up well (the one above this one). Has that orange scarf sold out? I can't find it on H.com. All i can find is the pink and cream one pictured above. I can't believe a scarf sold out barely 3 weeks into the new season but it's a great scarf. Am I overlooking something in the search process for it?

There were 4 CWs earlier in the week, and so just keep checking. If it goes anything like last season, they kept mostly getting in the same CWs that sold out so I'd just check in again. If I see it, I'll PM you. (I mean...if I HAPPEN to be looking on H dot com.... :lol: No reason or anything.... :lol: )

Scarf mail! Marche au Zambezi CW 21 in silk twill. I missed this during its original release. Like @bunnycat , I always wash scarves and decided to save $50 and buy the twill rather than the wash version.
@momasaurus - hope these help!
my first thought when I opened the box was that the colors were more saturated than I expected. The darker blue looks like blue ink.It is close in color to my bleu royal bangle. I will most likely wear with either pink or navy. I also included a shot of the back side - you can still see the image, but it is much more pastel. ( I know some of you care about this). I can see myself possibly wearing this backwards if I want a much more pastel scarf.
View attachment 4963122View attachment 4963123View attachment 4963124View attachment 4963125View attachment 4963126
The sweater in the pic below is actually navy.
View attachment 4963127
View attachment 4963142
Beautiful, love it! The last photo shows the variety and depth of the colors so nicely.

Reactions: scarf1
I finally took a few moments out to do some pics of my new Atlantis. You've already seen it on here in the orange/blue/mastic colorway but I gave it a full range of pics. This particular set of colors is so completely out of my regular wheelhouse, that I emptied my entire lipstick compartment, and found nothing to "match". :panic: So great thought has been needed with this to make sure I will wear it. The red one was my first choice, but so far have not found it and I'm not sure I care to go hunting....so this may end up staying. I found a lot more in my closet that I can use this with than I thought.

Please pardon the pink lipstick! Clearly I'll need to do some thinking in the lippy department, as orange lipstick is a no go on me! :lol:

With cream

View attachment 4962360

With coral

View attachment 4962359

With brick red

View attachment 4962357

And with a blue and white "duster" jacket I keep on file for work (should I ever get to go back there....)

View attachment 4962358
Pretty Pretty PRETTY!!!! I love these colors on you (and your hair!!!). It is nice to have a scarf with colors you may not naturally gravitate to. I have ended up letting my SA pick a scarf color for me because he knows that I will ALWAYS choose the same colors every time. He gets me to branch out of my comfort zone, which I really appreciate. You look amazing!

Scarf mail! Marche au Zambezi CW 21 in silk twill. I missed this during its original release. Like @bunnycat , I always wash scarves and decided to save $50 and buy the twill rather than the wash version.
my first thought when I opened the box was that the colors were more saturated than I expected. The darker blue looks like blue ink.It is close in color to my bleu royal bangle. I will most likely wear with either pink or navy. I also included a shot of the back side - you can still see the image, but it is much more pastel. ( I know some of you care about this). I can see myself possibly wearing this backwards if I want a much more pastel scarf.
View attachment 4963122View attachment 4963123View attachment 4963124View attachment 4963125View attachment 4963126
View attachment 4963127
View attachment 4963142
This is really beautiful, scarf1. Congrats!

Reactions: scarf1
On the other end of the brightness spectrum, here are more shots of my MdZ wash scarf. The wash texture is indeed scrumptious! So wearable, this has hardly left my neck since it showed up. The rose pale color is hard to capture in a photo, it definitely appears lilac-leaning pink IRL, not creme or gray. The first photo is the most color-accurate. Studying the scarf further, the "dip-dye-like" effect seems to originate from the base fabric itself. I think the entire fabric of the scarf is rose pale (including hem), then the rest of the design was printed on top of that, so every color is suffused with the rose pale, making for a very soft and low-contrast effect. For sure not as low contrast as a true dip dye, but you can tell that the scarf is not a bunch of colors separately printed on a white/plain silk. Thoughts? The first picture is most color-accurate in my opinion.

View attachment 4961046

View attachment 4961047View attachment 4961049View attachment 4961050
This is so beautiful! I missed the original 90 so this may be my last chance to get this design! I would want this colorway for sure! Your scarf knots and sweater pairings are perfect! Thanks for sharing your photos!

Reactions: Langsam
View attachment 4963127
View attachment 4963142
Oh my goodness! THIS is gorgeous tooooo! What am I going to do? The first time this design came out, I didn't purchase any of them. Will I go from zero to TWO? What's a girl to do???? I love this one and Langsam's beauty!