Spring Summer 2017

The new Alma BBs vernis with monogram trim and strap are now available for purchase online in US. I just ordered the Alma BB vernis in the two tone magenta-fuchsia two days ago and I'm second guessing with the new release but I know I will love mine! I'm thinking fingerprints will be less noticeable too with the ridges in my vernis versus the smooth in the new one.

New pochette in the Hawaii print, I think it's the mini pochette
Credit to foxylv on instagram - caption says the items can be ordered from any store
View attachment 3712273
Does anyone have any item numbers? Would love to order them!
Bad news, but I called CS yesterday in my country - Australia, and they said you have to be physically in Hawaii to order and purchase it. They can't order it for me coz it's exclusive for Hawaii only. :sad: Funny thing though, is they had a AUS price for it, but couldn't do a special order. Im so sad, coz I have travelled to Hawaii before, and would have loved to get it as a souvenir of my time there. I was there in March, and the only piece was the Maui neverfull, but I didn't want a bag. I wanted a slg, and now it comes out. So bummed!

IMG_1496122713.847417.jpgIMG_1496122729.432588.jpgIMG_1496122738.574016.jpg

Just wanted to share this lovely new compact Twist wallet which I recently bought from Paris. The sales lady told me it's a brand new style and just came in two days ago, colour is prune and inside is the pretty rose ballerine. Interior is somewhat similar to the Victorine wallet which was completely sold out at Lafayette, but surprisingly I saw this new piece and am very happy with my purchase.

It's not on the website yet but the code is M67709 if anyone is interested.

View attachment 3714260View attachment 3714261View attachment 3714262

Just wanted to share this lovely new compact Twist wallet which I recently bought from Paris. The sales lady told me it's a brand new style and just came in two days ago, colour is prune and inside is the pretty rose ballerine. Interior is somewhat similar to the Victorine wallet which was completely sold out at Lafayette, but surprisingly I saw this new piece and am very happy with my purchase.

Very gorgeous wallet! Congrats!

How pretty!!! :smile:

Love this size wallet. Did it come in any other colours?

Thanks a lot for the pictures! [emoji2]

Thanks for sharing. It's gorgeous and the colours are Devine

Beautiful!