Spring is coming and I'm ready for it - Reveal!

I never see anything in clearance, nice find - she's lovely :yes:

Thanks! I've had some good luck with clearance finds - especially back when I used to go to the outlet about once a week! Often there isn't much in clearance of interest, but sometimes you score!

This was the only marine/chalk legacy briefcase and she was just sitting there on a bottom shelf. I asked the SA if they had any more and she said that it was the only one. I guess it was a return so I really lucked out!

Keep trying and I am sure you will get lucky too!

I bought a Legacy Archival Two Tone Briefcase in Marine and Chalk with Silver Hardware: 23417 SV/BCQ.

The MSRP was $458 but the clearance price was only $121.49. The refund value for my returns was $153 so I left the outlet with a beautiful bag and an extra $30 dollars in my pocket!

I got the Legacy Colorblock Zippy Wristlet Wallet 48176 SV/BCQ for $55 NWT on ebay (MSRP = $118).

These are my first ever legacy archival purchases (as I've said, I haven't bought a new bag in a long time!) But I am thrilled that I got these beauties just in time for Spring of this year. Here are some pics, aren't they sharp looking?!
What a classy looking bag ! Super price too, congrats !

Awesome find! Congrats!
Love the zippy wallet. I have a few of those. I really like them because I can fit my phone inside.

That bag is a beauty! I always feel so luxurious to have the matching wallet too....good for you! Gorgeous set! I love the fob on it too!

Thanks! I didn't buy-in to the concept of matching wallets until I started getting crinkle patent bags and my glove-tanned leather wallets didn't look very good with them. Now I have quite a few bags with matching wallets! :graucho:

I like the zippy wallet/wristlets too but I've only had one of them before this.

I got the Sutton Zip because it is an exact color/material match for my Paprika Katarina. I wasn't sure if I would like the wristlet/wallet because I usually use slim envelope wallets or zip accordian wallets, but I liked it a lot!

It is light-weight, functions well as a wallet and it holds a ton. And you can easily grab it to carry your phone, wallet, and a few essentials when you don't want to carry your entire bag. :biggrin:

I am looking forward to carrying my Katarina and Sutton Zip again when Spring/Summer finally arrive!

Attachments

• PaprikaKaterinaSuttonZipSet002.jpg
    PaprikaKaterinaSuttonZipSet002.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited: