Spring is coming and I'm ready for it - Reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really excited because it has been a long time since I have had a new bag to reveal! Here's a couple of teasers, any guesses?!

Attached Files:

2. #2 Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    I saw this bag at the boutique when it was originally released for Spring 2013, but even with PCE it was pretty expensive, especially for a bag that I probably wouldn't use as an "everyday workhorse purse" so I passed.

I missed it when it went to the outlet last year so I figured that it just wasn't meant for me :nogood:

So imagine my delight when I spotted it in clearance at the outlet in Aurora IL at a great price earlier this week. I had gone to the outlet to return a couple of misguided FOS purchases and I got such a good deal on the bag that I felt no guilt in ordering the matching wristlet/wallet off of ebay! :yahoo:

Want to see what I got?!

3. I bought a Legacy Archival Two Tone Briefcase in Marine and Chalk with Silver Hardware: 23417 SV/BCQ.

The MSRP was $458 but the clearance price was only $121.49. The refund value for my returns was $153 so I left the outlet with a beautiful bag and an extra $30 dollars in my pocket!

I got the Legacy Colorblock Zippy Wristlet Wallet 48176 SV/BCQ for $55 NWT on ebay (MSRP = $118).

These are my first ever legacy archival purchases (as I've said, I haven't bought a new bag in a long time!) But I am thrilled that I got these beauties just in time for Spring of this year. Here are some pics, aren't they sharp looking?!

Attached Files:

4. Love it!!

5. Here are a few pics of the Legacy Colorblock Zippy Wristlet Wallet 48176 SV/BCQ that has a built-in wallet.

Attached Files:

6. Love this! What a perfect case for work and I love the matching wristlet. Great job! You'll get a lot of use out of this. Very stylin!

7. Nice! I love to find a great deal!

8. Beautiful bag! Congrats

9. My honest reply once I saw it with the wristlet was "oh God!" That is so pretty and to have the wristlet to match! So nice!

10. Here are some interior images of the briefcase including a photo with the wristlet inside. The bag has an interior zip pocket and 2 interior slip pockets. It also has an outside pocket under the flap and an outside slip pocket on the back.

It is not a big briefcase, it could hold an ipad or maybe a small laptop. I plan to carry it as a purse and my mini-ipad will fit inside nicely with lots of room left over!

It has been a very rough winter here in the Midwest but my new bag and wallet make me feel like Spring really is coming!
    :sunshine:

Attached Files:

11. Beautiful! I was eyeing this bag too at FP, but never could pull the trigger. Glad you got it, such a beautiful bag and colour combo!

12. This is so pretty! What a great find! I love a flap bag with a turnlock closure...gets me every time. Congrats and enjoy!

13. Some time back I had picked up the leather fur chick keyfob 93122 SV/YL at the for $15 (MSRP = $48) and I have never used it. I figured that it would be a great springtime accent for my new bag but now I am not so sure. It may be "too much" on top of the tassels and the hangtag - what do you think? :thinking:

Attached Files:

14. Thanks so much, I am thrilled!

15. I think so too, thanks!