Longchamp Collection Spring 2017

Hey ladies, I need some opinions on this bag charm. I recently bought the Le Pliage Heritage hobo bag in navy from the Nordstrom half yearly sale and think this matching charm is super cute. I'm worried though that the hardware where the charm would hang from is too close to the edge of the bag and maybe the charm would look silly? Sale items being final sale always makes me nervous!

longchamp_key_ring_le_pliage_heritage_4826813080_0.png

Nice charm! We are charm twins! Bought mine about 10 days ago but have yet to use it. I don't have the Hobo bag but I intend to use it with my other silver HW LCs :biggrin: Too good to resist during the sale :biggrin:

Nice charm! We are charm twins! Bought mine about 10 days ago but have yet to use it. I don't have the Hobo bag but I intend to use it with my other silver HW LCs :biggrin: Too good to resist during the sale :biggrin:
I'm probably going to get it because I think the red edge of the charm is going to really pop against the navy bag, and they're part of the same line so the leathers will match. It's such a cute charm!

The large penelope tote in Ruby! Tried to be good but can't get it out of my head at 40% off! So glad I opted out of the Coach sale :biggrin:
I ordered this bag as well! I've been eyeing the penelope for years. I love how lightweight it is. I never got a smaller one because it didn't have a long shoulder strap. Can't wait to receive it!

I ordered this bag as well! I've been eyeing the penelope for years. I love how lightweight it is. I never got a smaller one because it didn't have a long shoulder strap. Can't wait to receive it!

Yay twins!! Did you get it in ruby too? Looks like the combination's already sold out online! So glad I was hawking it like a madwoman haha; didn't even expect the sale to be 40%! Thought that would be 30% or so maybe; congrats!!

Yay twins!! Did you get it in ruby too? Looks like the combination's already sold out online! So glad I was hawking it like a madwoman haha; didn't even expect the sale to be 40%! Thought that would be 30% or so maybe; congrats!!
I did get ruby! The light blue was lovely, but love red bags. I ordered yesterday afternoon- hopefully it goes through with no issues!

Reactions: lovingmybags
I am super tempted with the blue foulonne slgs too but holding it out for F/W since it seems there are going to be green/burgundy/purple. How do you find the sole support for the cuir flats? Do you resole them to make them last longer? Thank you for sharing in advance.
Well, I have sooooo many shoes so I have a lot in my rotation lol. The soles are smooth, hard leather and I personally can't wear them as a walking shoe so I just wear them mostly for work where I don't walk around a lot. I like that the sole has some flex. I have high arches and usually flat shoes don't work for me but these are comfy. I'll definitely resole them if needed.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
The soles are smooth, hard leather. I'll definitely resole them if needed.

Thank you for such a comprehensive review. I prefer hard leather soles as I walk a lot and somehow hard soles work better for me. I will most likely wear the flats with dresses as I am usually in sneakers and will love to add another comfy pair in a brighter color.

Reactions: EGBDF
I did get ruby! The light blue was lovely, but love red bags. I ordered yesterday afternoon- hopefully it goes through with no issues!

Woohoo! I did consider the celadon as well, but that looks like more of a dusty blue? Or maybe it's my laptop, since I haven't seen the color at all in person. Hope both of our orders will get through!

I got a call today- my order was cancelled :sad: