Spring 2013 Sale Season – Intel Thread

Went to the Last Call in Milpitas today and walked out with no CLs. I wasn't impressed with the selection, though it did start on Wed so I'm sure the good stuff was already taken.

They also had Prada, Jimmy Choo shoes, and a few Chanel boots. I can't recall all the bags but know they had 2 prada ones (I purchased one of them)

I ended up buying some black Prada boots and a black Prada Saffiano Lux BN1874 bag.

Sorry I don't have pics or more details. I only had a few min to look and purchase.

Went to the Last Call in Milpitas today and walked out with no CLs. I wasn't impressed with the selection, though it did start on Wed so I'm sure the good stuff was already taken.

They also had Prada, Jimmy Choo shoes, and a few Chanel boots. I can't recall all the bags but know they had 2 prada ones (I purchased one of them)

I ended up buying some black Prada boots and a black Prada Saffiano Lux BN1874 bag.

Sorry I don't have pics or more details. I only had a few min to look and purchase.

I just bought the same bag after being unimpressed with the shoes ;). There were some I liked, just nothing I loved. With a "meh" discount, it's gotta be love.

Posted my tote in the non-CL purchase thread. What color did you get?

Last call @ Ontario Mills have some CL in, prices are not as good as 2nd mark down in regular NM though, I do believe its about 33% off which was first markdown, saw rolando 120 kid black in 37.5 ( $5xx ), some glitter in red , very prive 120 in dark multi purple shades, some patent black pump with red cross trim, nude sandals, sorry I don't know the names of them and don't have much time to look into them since I have an infant with me, but size 36,36.5,37 in each style , and ms mouse low heel in patent black size 40. Couple Chanel ( one is short boot in brown sz 37). worth a try if you are in town :smile:.

I just bought the same bag after being unimpressed with the shoes ;). There were some I liked, just nothing I loved. With a "meh" discount, it's gotta be love.

Posted my tote in the non-CL purchase thread. What color did you get?

Do you think it's worth a 1.5-2hr drive to Milpitas last call? Do they only have shoes or do they also have bags on sale? Thanks :smile:

Do you think it's worth a 1.5-2hr drive to Milpitas last call? Do they only have shoes or do they also have bags on sale? Thanks :smile:

I was at the Milpitas Great Mall store on Friday morning (when they opened). I was less than impressed with their shoe and bag selection as a whole. Prices were not super deals either. Other than the Prada purse I got (one that I have been eyeing for months) everything else was pretty much a snoozer. Personally I would not drive 1.5-2 hrs to check it out.