Spin-off Which bags WILL you buy from now on or wish for?

I've always wanted a Chanel Cambon bowler (I'm thinking of saving up but I read that it's discontinued so it might be gone by the time I do), but other than that I really can't think of any other purses I want, which is depressing - but good for my wallet :angel:

I am wishing for another Hermes and lately I find myself drawn to the Balenciaga bags. I did not care for these bags for a long time. After reading threads in the Balenciaga forum, however, and especially seeing PF ladies wear them I have developed an appreication for them. I may break down and order one soon.

My bag wish list now is:
- Hermes Birkin 30 cm in Rouge H with PH with Togo/Chevre leather
- Chanel classic flap - I love my white one so much! Would love a pink heart chain one like Lily's. Or a red with silver hardware.
- Chanel Cerf tote
- Hermes Bearn wallet
- LV Suhali Lockit bag in white
- Balenciaga Rouge Vif 2003 First

I'm not hooked on only one brand... I absolutely love Chanel, Balenciaga and would love to branch into Hermes. I still like LV, but not as much as I used to. I think I'll remain loyal to these brands - I love their designs, colors and quality. I love that they work with the trends in their own way, which is perfect for my stage of life as a young professional!

+ LV. Used to dislike, but I came around somehow. Unexpectedly.
+ Gucci. Hit and miss, but I love the guccissima leather.
+ Botkier. Nice leather, good American brand!
+ Kate Spade. I have two black leather KS bags that I adore, but they are also hit & miss, especially after moving manufacturing to China.
+ Coach. I sold most of my Coach and will probably never buy another, but I do love my little wristlets and my patchwork shoulder tote.
+ Bulga. I have one and it's so buttery.
+ Chloe. I do not own one, but if I could, I would.
+ Bottega Veneta. I like their woven leather, but I do not have one yet.

I love lots of different brands - my bag collection is very diverse and includes LV, Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Kooba, Coach, Kate Spade, and a few others.

I will probably keep buying LV for sure. Chanel is at the TOP of my wish list. I'd also like to have a bag from Marc Jacobs and Tods.

i dont have much of a collection now, but i know i MUST have one of each LV & Chloe. since being on here, chloe's are at the top! and i think everyone needs at least one nice LV. theres classic.

I don't have a specific brand I stick to. I only buy if I really like the bag.

My one stipulation is that if I ever buy a bag I have to have seen it in person. I have had too many problems buying a bag sight unseen. Unfortunately :crybaby: that limits what I can buy. So no Hermes for me....

I absolutely love balenciaga right now but in the future i'd love to up my collection and hopefully add some chanel, marc jacobs, and a few bulga pieces.

i've never liked prada,LV, or Gucci for some odd reason...it could just be that i'm pretty young, and I just think that it's alittle old for me.

i'm very loyal to balenciaga - the city bag is just THE perfect bag for me, i've tried other brands as well as other balenciaga shapes, and nothing compares. there are other brands that i'd like to have certain bags from, but the balenciaga city is the only bag that i've ever found that i'd buy multiples of.